Hydraulic Lift Table
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Effortlessly elevate heavy materials to an ergonomic height using this robust hydraulic lift table
- Enables you to work safely in a comfortable, fatigue-free way while reducing the pressure on your back
- Base model has a minimum height of 435mm and can lift up to a height of 1000mm
- The pedal operated hydraulic pump safely lifts the load surface to reach your desired height
- The hand lever enables precision manual lowering of the steel plate load surface
- Range of strong load capacities from 500-1000kg, perfect for a warehouse, factory, or storage area
- Fitted with a zero-maintenance, superior-quality hydraulic pump featuring a chromium-plated piston
- Powerful sectional steel build is hardwearing and resilient enough for regular operation
- Anthracite powder-coat finish is corrosion resistant and increases strength to ensure it will last
- Sturdy tubular push handle bar makes controlled movement very easy even in tight settings
- Polyurethane tyres have a particularly low running noise, ideal for customer facing environments
- These tables are available for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hydraulic Lift Table?
You'll be able to comfortably elevate heavy goods to a comfortable reach height using our ideal all-rounder hydraulic lift table. This unit enables you to operate securely in a productive, stress-free manner while greatly relieving the pressure on your spine. Featuring a range of strong load capacities from 500-1000kg from 500-1000kg, it's perfect for any warehouse, factory, or storage facility.
Hydraulic Lift Table Specifications
Its foot pedal operated hydraulic pump securely raises the load surface to meet your required level. The handle bar lever allows for precise lowering of the rounded steel plated table surface. This table is outfitted with a no-maintenance, industrial-grade hydraulic pump with a chromium-plated piston. The powerful sectional steel construction is durable and resilient enough for frequent use.
The base model has a lowered height of 435mm which can be pumped up to a maximum of 1000mm. The anthracite powder coating finish is corrosion resistant and boosts toughness to ensure it will last for years. The sturdy tubular push handle bar makes controlled movement simple even in narrow work spaces. The integral polyurethane wheels have a pleasingly low running noise, ideal for customer-facing situations.
These products are designed for easy use and a painless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally simple to use, saving lots of time and a lot of frustration. These hydraulic lift tables are meticulously put together from high-quality materials and are built to last. An additional benefit when you order, these hydraulic lift tables offer a substantial 2-year parts plus labour warranty, to certify that you're acquiring an incredible product. This product is available for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in bespoke hydraulic lift tables, please discuss with a friendly sales assistant by calling 0800 0126777. Our top priority is to make sure that our customers find the best item for their requirements, and we are always pleased to offer assistance. If you have any other questions about any of our hydraulic lift tables, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to delivering excellent customer assistance and are always pleased to offer support.
We will never be beaten on price! We are sure that we deliver the lowest prices on the web, due to this we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you find this hydraulic lift table for a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that competitors price.
Once you buy a hydraulic lift table from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your order, you can easily return it to us for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we also accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to checkout to order today!
Warranty: 2 year parts / labour
|Height Range (mm)||435-1000|
|Lift Height (mm)||1000|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Platform Length (mm)||1010|
|Platform Width (mm)||520|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||150|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||2 year parts / labour|
2 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions