|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Large A-frame panel trolley is ideal for transporting glass and other sheet materials safely and quickly
- Specially designed to carry large glass panels, and is capable of carrying loads up to 1000kg with ease
- Ideal for use on building sites, storage facilities, factories, workshops, and many more
- Glass is perfectly protected with lateral rests that cushion and support the load during transportation
- Features forklift points and lifting eye so the trolley can be lifted with its load by forklift or crane
- Supplied with an integral large-looped handle at one end for easy and convenient handling
- Supplied with a professional, hard-wearing, powder-coated blue finish that prevents scuffs and scratches
- Cost-saving trolley will last for years with its reliable, strong, heavy-duty, fully-welded construction
- Two of the four wheels swivel to allow easy steering, while the other two lock to act as a brake
- Shelves on each side are designed to safely withhold a maximum thickness of 490mm
- Equipped with 150mm polyurethane castors for strong, durable, smooth running
- Overall dimensions are 1850(H) x 1200(W) x 2000(L) mm
- Item is available for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Panel Trolley?
This large A-frame panel trolley is ideal for transporting glass and other sheet materials safely and quickly. Glass is perfectly protected with lateral rests that cushion and support the load during transportation and storage. The trolley features forklift points and a lifting eye so that the trolley, together with its load, can be lifted by forklift or crane for safer, more efficient transportation around the site. It is supplied with a professional, hard-wearing, powder-coated blue finish that prevents scuffs and scratches, and is also corrosion resistant.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This simple but effective way of carrying glass and other sheet materials is ideal for use on building sites, storage facilities, factories, workshops, and many more. The panel trolley will help your employees to do their job more safely and efficiently. It is supplied with an integral large-looped handle at one end for easy and convenient handling. This robust trolley is specially designed to carry large glass panels, and is capable of carrying loads up to 1000kg with ease. Two of the four heavy-duty wheels swivel to allow easy steering, while the other two lock to act as a brake for extra security, and to allow for safe loading and unloading.
Panel Trolley Specifications
This cost-saving panel trolley will last you for years with its reliable, strong, heavy-duty, fully-welded construction. The shelves on each side are designed to safely withhold a maximum thickness of 490mm. The trolley is equipped with 150mm polyurethane castors for strong, durable, smooth running. The overall dimensions of 1850(H) x 1200(W) x 2000(L) mm make this trolley particularly suitable for carrying large sheets of glass and other sheet materials.
These panel trolleys are designed for easy use and a user-friendly experience. These items are precisely produced from premium materials and are built to last. As an additional benefit, these trolleys are supplied with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're acquiring a fantastic product. This item qualifies for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in bespoke panel trolleys, please have a word with a friendly sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers locate the ideal item for their situation, and we're always delighted to give advice. If you have any questions regarding any of our trolleys, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are committed to providing extraordinary customer service and we're always delighted to help.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are positive that we can offer the best prices online, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match. Should you discover this panel trolley for a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that competitors price.
When you buy a panel trolley from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can easily return it to us for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||150|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions