Powered Pallet Stacker
Free Delivery - 10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Maximise your goods handling process with our functional and adaptable powered pallet stacker
- Device is often used in warehouse for stacking and retrieval tasks for palletised goods at height
- Powered hydraulic system allows you to pick up, transfer and relocate pallets without any strain
- Maximum load capacity of 1000kg is ideal for any warehouse, workshop, or logistic applications
- The forks can raise pallets up to a height of 2000mm smoothly and safely
- Top quality hydraulic power unit provides low noise, low vibration, smooth lifting and landing
- Simple and ergonomic tiller is designed to operate all functions easily even with one hand
- Maintenance free gel battery with built-in charger reduces the charging time significantly
- Wide angle steering makes rotating and turning easy cake even in confined areas
- Equipped with three braking types: releasing brake, reversing brake and emergency brake
- The forks are 1150mm in length and the distance across the forks is 560mm
- Polyurethane wheels have a pleasingly low running noise, ideal for use in customer facing spaces
- Item is eligible for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Powered Pallet Stacker?
Improve your warehouse goods handling options with our highly versatile powered pallet stacker. This hugely adaptable tool is widely used in warehouse for stacking and retrieval tasks for palletised goods at height. The hydraulic hydraulic system allows you to lift, transport and process pallets without effort. The high quality hydraulic power unit provides low noise, low vibration, smooth lifting and landing.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Offering a strong load capacity of 1000kg, these units are perfect for any warehouse, factory, or logistics environment. The wide angle steering makes controlled movement effortless even in tight work spaces. The simple and ergonomic tiller is designed to operate all functions easily even with one hand. A maintenance free gel battery with built-in charger reduces the charging time significantly.
Powered Pallet Stacker Specifications
This stacker is equipped with two forks that can be smoothly and safely lifted up to a maximum of 2000mm. The forks are 1150mm in length and the spread across the forks is 560mm. This unit has three braking types: releasing brake, reversing brake and emergency brake. The integral polyurethane wheels have a pleasingly low running noise, well suited for use in customer-facing situations.
This product is made for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. The powered pallet stacker is thoughtfully fabricated from high-quality materials and is built to last. An added bonus when you place your order, this stacker offers a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to certify that you're securing an excellent product. This item is qualified for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you see this powered pallet stacker for a lower price on any other website we will price match that competitor.
When you buy a powered pallet stacker from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. For your convenience we accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your required quantity and checkout to order your stacker today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Battery Type||Lead Acid|
|Colour||Orange / Black|
|Fork Length (mm)||1150|
|Fork Width (mm)||560|
|Lift Height (mm)||2000|
|Manual or Powered||Powered|
|Delivery Time||10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions