|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Effortlessly carry and move heavy and long objects with our versatile panel dolly
- Eliminates the stress in moving slabs, boards, heavy sheet metal, and delicate materials
- Cushions and protects transported goods from slipping off the panel, no matter their texture
- Ideal for use in DIY stores, builders merchants, on site and retail stores
- Ergonomic design is perfect for use with panels to make transportation easy
- Features a fully-welded steel construction with a strong load capacity of 100kg
- Professional, powder-coated yellow finish prevents scuffs and scratches
- Dolly has a cut out handle to enable the user to easily carry the dolly
- Two 260mm pneumatic rubber wheels ensure great traction and smooth movement
- Non-slip rubber liner helps to prevent the load from slipping
- Overall dimensions (mm): 500(L) x 260(H) x 400(W)
- Product is entitled for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Panel Dolly?
This panel dolly is designed to effortlessly carry and move heavy and long objects of up to 100kg in weight and 80mm wide. It cushions and protects transported goods from slipping off the panel, no matter their texture. Thanks to its overall ergonomic design, it eliminates the stress in moving slabs, boards, heavy sheet metal, and delicate materials. This dolly can transport multiple slab-like loads with consistent dimensions at once.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This panel dolly is designed to make moving around objects in the form of panels or slabs as easy as possible. DIY stores and builders merchants can deploy this sturdy equipment in carrying relatively heavy materials, tools, and items. It can be used to lift and haul heavy slabs or sheets at construction sites. The non-slip design is perfect for hospitals and medical centres to carry delicate medical materials and equipment.
Panel Dolly Specifications
This panel dolly features a fully-welded steel construction with a black and yellow powder-coated finish for durability. The dolly is 260mm high, 500mm long, and 400mm wide. It comes with two 260mm pneumatic rubber wheels that ensure great traction and smooth movement on different terrain with their shock-absorbing effect. This dolly comes with a non-slip rubber liner to prevent objects from slipping off the panel and a cutout looped handle for easy manoeuvrability.
These products are built for easy use and a painless experience. This panel dolly is delicately constructed from the best materials and are made to last. For extra value, these panel dollies feature a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, so you know that you're receiving an amazing product. This item qualifies for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking for a custom panel dolly, please have a word with a helpful sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is to make sure that our customers locate the best product for their requirements, and we are always delighted to offer guidance. If you have questions referring to our range of panel dollies, please do contact us. We are committed to delivering exceptional customer assistance and we are always happy to assist.
We are never beaten on price! We are confident that we provide the best prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you see this panel dolly selling at a lower price on another website we will price match that website.
Once you buy a panel dolly from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous dolly. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can simply send it back to us for an easy return or exchange. For your convenience we accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your quantity and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||260|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions