|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Accelerate your warehouse logistics swiftly and simply with our hugely capable pallet jack
- Hugely flexible device is frequently used in warehouse to shift pallets around rapidly and easily
- Hydraulic pump requires no electricity and delivers a lasting work-life with limited maintenance
- With a maximum load capacity up to 2500kg, great for any warehouse or assembly scenario
- The ergonomic grip allows you to elevate, transport and process pallets without stress
- Handy pump handle has an integrated three position trigger: Lift, Lower and Neutral
- The fork dimensions are 1150(L) x 160(W) and the width across is 540mm
- The forks have a lowered height of 85mm which can lift up to a height of 200mm
- Its robust framework is created from hefty steel easily rugged enough for continuous operation
- Fitted with 70(W) mm load rollers and non-marking 200(H) x 50(W) mm steering wheels
- Wide angle steering makes rotating and turning hassle-free even in confined areas
- Solid rubber tyres have a quiet running noise, they offer the best traction on all surfaces
- Powder coat finish defends against corrosion and enhances strength ensuring it will last
- These units qualify for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Pallet Jack?
Accelerate your warehouse logistics process quickly and efficiently with our highly flexible pallet jack. This highly functional device is widely used in the distribution industry to shift pallets around rapidly and effortlessly. Its hydraulically powered pump doesn't use electricity to function and will deliver a lasting working life with very slight maintenance demands. Offering a maximum load capacity of up to 2500kg, these units are great for any warehouse or engineering environment.
Pallet Jack Specifications
The robust framework is manufactured from hardwearing steel easily resilient enough for continuous daily use. The easily usable pump handle is outfitted with a three position trigger: Lift, Lower and Neutral. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to elevate, shift and process pallets without breaking a sweat. The bright yellow powder-paint finish is resistant to corrosion and increases toughness and hardiness helping to ensure it has a long life ahead of it.
The fork dimensions are 1150(L) x 160(W) and the width across is 540mm. The two forks have a minimum height of 85mm which can be lifted up to a maximum of 200mm. This truck is fitted with 70(W) mm load rollers and non-marking 200(H) x 50(W) mm steering wheels. The wide-angle steering makes a high level of control a breeze even in restricted settings. The rubber wheels have a remarkably quiet running noise, they are shock absorbent and provide good traction on all floors.
These items are made for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally simple to use, saving your time and lots of hassle. These pallet jacks are delicately constructed from the best steel and are designed to last. For additional value when you order, these pallet jacks feature a formidable 2-year parts and labour warranty, to certify that you are receiving an excellent deal. This product is eligible for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised pallet jacks, please have a chat with a friendly sales assistant by phoning 0800 0126777. Our first priority is making sure that our customers receive the best item for their needs, and we're always happy to give advice. If you have any other questions about our range of pallet jacks, please do get in touch. We are devoted to giving outstanding customer assistance and we are always delighted to offer assistance.
We are never beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% price match. Should you spot this pallet jack for sale at a lower price on a website we will match that website.
Once you buy a pallet jack from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a speedy refund. For extra convenience we accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity now and head to checkout to order your pallet jacks today!
Warranty: 2 year parts / labour
|Fork Length (mm)||1150|
|Fork Spread (mm)||540|
|Fork Width (mm)||160|
|Height Range (mm)||85-200|
|Lift Height (mm)||200|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Wheel Type||Solid Rubber|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||2 year parts / labour|
2 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions