Cage on Wheels
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can keep moving at all times with our robust all-purpose cage on wheels
- Sturdy load capacity of 500kg, perfect for the factory or production line
- Bright zinc plate finish prevents rust and improves robustness and hardiness to ensure it will last
- Hygienic frame can be steam cleaned or pressure washed, optimal for healthcare or food preparation
- Four sided model with hinged front door ensures that stock don’t go missing when being transferred
- Detachable half-drop door allows effortless access to stored goods without allowing stock to drop off
- Demountable unit is a space saving solution that's suited for use when floorspace is limited
- Made with lightweight but strong steel and designed to take knocks, while defending the goods inside
- Featuring smooth running castors that make a high level of control a breeze even in confined spaces
- Total unit measurements are 1700(H) x 740(W) x 860(D) mm
- Item is entitled for free, next day postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Cage on Wheels?
You'll be able to move large volumes with ease, without risking injury to staff with this strong, all-purpose cage on wheels. This economical yet durable solution will assist in protecting both your products and your employees. Trying to lift a number of unwieldy products can focus too much pressure on the spine. Products can slip or catch on something when being moved manually, creating a hazardous situation. These trolleys will comfortably transfer a generous volume of supplies while helping to avoid mishaps and personal injury.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This cage on wheels incorporates toughness and simplicity, meaning it's suitable for both retail and business applications. These trolleys are suitable for stock transfer around stock rooms and distribution centres. They can make transferring goods to the right place hassle-free in showrooms and department stores. They absolutely come in to their own when transporting deposited goods away from goods-in environments.
This superior-quality trolley can easily handle the stress in a hectic distribution centre and can cope with heavy duty operation without stopping. It can nimbly haul your supplies around the workshop and come to the rescue on production lines or within construction environments.
Who Might Use a Cage on Wheels?
This four sided unit has a closable front door to help ensure goods don’t slip out when being pushed to their destination. Offering extra support against slippage and broken stock this model is ideal for goods that warrant heightened security. The removable half-drop gate provides easy access to stored materials without allowing stock to tumble out.
The demountable unit is a space-saving solution that's suited for use when storage space is a little tight. The model features panels that completely detach from the frame when not being used, leaving a tiny footprint advantageous for long-term storage. The detachable structure reassembles quickly and effortlessly when it's time to get back to work.
Featuring a robust load capacity up to 500kg, the cage on wheels is perfect for the warehouse or engineering facility. The bright zinc electroplated finish is resistant to corrosion and improves strength and durability to ensure it has a long life ahead of it. It is made with lightweight but heavy-duty steel and made to accept knocks and blows, all while safeguarding the supplies it carries. The hygienic frame is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, meaning it's suitable for a variety of uses in healthcare or food preparation areas. The unit is fitted with smooth running wheeled castors with roller bearings that make moving the trolley around very easy even in confined spaces.
These products are built for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. They are reassuringly simple to set-up and use, saving lots of time and hassle. These items are thoughtfully built from the best materials and are made to last. To add value to your purchase, this cage on wheels is supplied with a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to establish that you're acquiring an excellent product. This item is available for free, next day shipping to places in mainland Great Britain, when your order is placed before 3pm. Orders received later than 3pm will get handled the next business day then you'll get your parcel on the next business day.
If you're looking to buy customised trolleys, please talk to a friendly member of our sales team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers find the best item for their requirements, and we're always pleased to give advice. If you have questions relative to any of our trolleys, please do give us a call. We are devoted to delivering extraordinary customer assistance and are always pleased to give a helping hand.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are convinced that we can offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we're happy to offer a 100% price match. If you spot this trolley at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that competitor.
When you buy a cage on wheels from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can simply return it for a hassle-free refund. The Workplace Depot accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your desired quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||100|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions