Cage on Wheels
|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can keep moving at all times with this robust and versatile cage on wheels
- Offering a maximum load capacity of 600kg, it's great for the workshop or engineering facility
- Bright zinc electroplated finish heads off rust and adds strength to ensure it will last
- Hygienic unit can be pressure washed, meaning it's perfect for many uses in supermarkets or kitchens
- Three panelled unit with open front design gives excellent front loading access to boost productivity
- Nestable unit is a space-saving solution that's suited to use when storage space is at a premium
- Included shelf creates a separate tier inside the container, giving you additional options
- Made with lightweight but heavy-duty materials and designed to withstand knocks and shocks
- Smooth running wheeled castors make controlled movement a breeze even in confined settings
- Full unit dimensions are 1690(H) x 715(W) x 855(D) mm
- Item is available for free, next day delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Cage on Wheels?
You can move large amounts of products safely and efficiently with this robust and practical cage on wheels. This cost-effective yet highly capable solution can help to look after both your stock and your work force. Attempting to lift numerous cumbersome boxes can put extreme strain on the back. Stock can fall or catch on something in transport, producing a safety hazard. These cages will happily transport a large amount of goods while helping to avoid mishaps and damage.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This cage on wheels fuses toughness and efficiency, meaning it's great for all retail and industrial areas. They are great for moving stock in store rooms and warehouses. They can also make transporting supplies to shelves painless in markets and department stores. They absolutely excel when transferring checked-in goods around goods-in regions.
This industrial-grade cage on wheels is capable of living with the workload within a hectic industrial unit and will stand up to heavy duty activity without rest. It can easily carry your stock around the workshop and come to the rescue on production lines or in construction settings.
Who Might Use a Cage on Wheels?
This three panelled unit is enclosed at the rear as well as the side panels, the open front design gives good front loading access to improve efficiency. With improved support against falls and damage to stock this cage is well suited for larger items.
This nestable unit is a space-saving solution that is great when space is restricted. Featuring panels that fold away when not being used, the units will easily nest together in condensed blocks. The structure assembles swiftly and effortlessly when it's time to get back to work.
Featuring a solid load capacity of 600kg, this cage on wheels is perfect for the warehouse or engineering facility. Its bright electro zinc plated finish heads off rust and increases strength and fortitude helping to ensure it lasts a long time. It is fabricated from lightweight but robust materials and made to accept hits and blows, all while safeguarding the supplies it carries. The hygienic frame is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, making it suitable for a variety of uses in supermarkets or food related applications. The unit is fitted with smooth run wheeled castors and bearings that make controlled movement painless even in tight settings.
This cage on wheels is designed for easy use and a painless experience. They are simple to set up and use, saving lots of time and frustration. These products are thoughtfully put together from the best materials and are designed to last. To add value to your investment, these cages benefit from a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're securing a fantastic product. This item is ready for free, next day shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain, when your order is made before 3pm. Orders made later than 3pm will get processed the next business day so you'll receive your delivery on the following business day.
If you're in need of custom cages, please talk with a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers receive the ideal item for their requirements, and we're always pleased to assist. If you have questions regarding any of our cages, please feel free to give us a call. We are dedicated to delivering excellent customer support and are always happy to give advice.
We are never beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you see this cage on wheels for sale at a cheaper price on a website we'll match that website.
When you buy a cage on wheels from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a hassle-free return or exchange. We accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity now and checkout to order your cage today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||100|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions