How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Move large volumes with ease, without risking injury to staff with our versatile warehouse cage
- Solid load capacity of 500kg is great for the workshop or distribution centre
- Bright zinc electroplated finish is resistant to rust and adds sturdiness and fortitude
- Hygienic frame can be steam cleaned or pressure washed, great for use in healthcare or kitchen settings
- Two panelled model provides good access to the pallet contents to improve performance
- Demountable model is a space-saving solution that is ideal for use when floor-space is critical
- Delivered with one shelf to provide a tier inside the container, providing you more options
- Produced with light-weight but heavy-duty steel and designed to withstand hits and shocks
- Smooth run wheeled castors makes controlled movement hassle-free even in confined spaces
- The unit dimensions are 1715(H) x 715(W) x 800(D) mm
- Product is eligible for free, next day shipment to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Warehouse Cage?
You can transport large numbers of bulky items without danger with these strong and practical warehouse cage. Our budget-priced yet reliable solution will assist in protecting both your products and your work force. Struggling to carry a number of heavy supplies can put too much pressure on the spine. Boxes can slip or get caught in transfer causing a safety hazard. These cages will smoothly carry a large number of boxes while lowering the risk of accidents and personal injury.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This warehouse cage fuses robustness and versatility, ideal for all retail and business facilities. They are suitable for stock transfer in store rooms and distribution centres. These cages make transporting supplies hassle-free in shops and department stores. They really save the day when transporting delivered stock around goods-in environments.
This industrial-grade cage is capable of living with the workload in a busy distribution centre and will stand up to heavy duty operation with no time off. It can nimbly transfer your products around the warehouse and work on assembly lines or in construction settings.
Who Might Use a Warehouse Cage?
This two sided model enables excellent access to the container contents to enhance productivity. The unit is more practical for transporting lightweight loads that are unlikely to slip out. This unit is delivered with one shelf to create a layer inside the cage, providing you extra flexibility when moving supplies.
This demountable unit is a space saving solution that is perfect for use when space is a little tight. The frame features panels that completely remove from the base when not in use, leaving a tiny footprint advantageous for prolonged storage. The demountable structure assembles swiftly and effortlessly when it's time to get back to work.
Offering a strong load capacity up to 500kg, the warehouse cage is great for all workshop and production areas. The zinc plated finish defends against rust and promotes robustness and endurance to ensure it has a long life. It is made with light-weight but robust steel and built to accept knocks and blows, all while keeping safe the stock stored inside. The hygienic unit is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, meaning it's optimal for a variety of uses in supermarkets or food related settings. This model comes with smooth running wheeled castors with roller bearings that make steering and control a breeze even in confined settings.
These items are made for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. They are reassuringly simple to set-up and use, saving you time and lots of frustration. These warehouse cages are thoughtfully composed from premium materials and are built to last. For extra value when you purchase, these cages have a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you're acquiring an amazing product. This product is eligible for free, next day shipment to postcodes in mainland Great Britain, when you make your order before 3pm. Orders received later than 3pm will get processed the following business day so you'll receive your package on the next business day.
If you're in need of a custom warehouse cage, please speak with a helpful sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers track down the perfect product for their requirements, and we are always happy to assist. If you have any questions regarding our range of cages, please feel free to contact us. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and we are always happy to give advice.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are sure that we deliver the best online prices, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you find this warehouse cage at a lower price on a competitors website we will match that competitors price.
Once you buy a warehouse cage from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a speedy return. For your convenience we also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your quantity for the cage now and checkout to order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||100|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions