|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can safely move very heavy loads around your premises with this handy single crate dolly
- Perfect for safely handling and transporting crates, totes, boxes and other large heavy items
- Dimensions make it an excellent choice for moving boxes, crates, and other rectangular objects
- Features a strong load capacity of 300kg
- Will save workers the hassle and time of having to carry heavy loads
- Comes with a solid fully welded steel construction
- Sits on four swivelling castors for the most manoeuvrability
- Professional, powder-coated blue finish prevents scuffs and scratches
- Non-marking nylon wheels move well on smooth or rough surfaces
- Features an all-round edge that keeps the loads on the dolly
- Extended hoist beneath the dolly helps to improve stability
- Suitable for crate sizes (mm): 600(L) x 400(W)
- Item qualifies for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Crate Dolly?
This single crate dolly is designed to move very heavy loads around your premises. It boasts of a 300 kg weight capacity, moves on four self-aligning wheels, and is especially built to survive outdoor use. Its dimensions make it an excellent choice for moving boxes, crates, and other rectangular objects that are high enough to be pushed while standing, around. This dolly is great for heavy-duty bulk offloading of packages with consistent sizes.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This crate dolly is great for both home owners and logistics or delivery services. It is a great choice for moving large objects around and thanks to its design, it runs quietly. For heavy-duty logistics, it will save workers the hassle and time of having to carry heavy loads to and fro. The only work they’ll have to do is lift the object onto the dolly and suddenly, it’s mobile.
Crate Dolly SpecificationsThis crate dolly comes with a solid fully welded steel construction with a bright orange powdered finish. It sits on four swivelling castors for the most manoeuvrability and non-marking nylon wheels that moves well on smooth surfaces in buildings or even rough surfaces outside. Its design features an all-round edge that keeps the loads on the dolly and an extended hoist beneath the dolly to improve stability. This dolly comes 1000mm long, 400mm wide, and stands 370mm above the ground.
These items are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These items are precisely engineered from high-quality materials and are built to last. An additional benefit when you order, these crate dollies feature a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to establish that you are receiving a great product. This item is entitled for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of a custom crate dolly, please have a word with a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers locate the perfect item for their needs, and we are always happy to assist. If you have any questions in connection with our dollies, please do get in touch. We are devoted to providing exceptional customer service and we are always happy to offer support.
We will not be beaten on price! We are convinced that we offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you see this crate dolly for a lower price elsewhere online we will match that deal.
Once you buy a crate dolly from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it for a no-hassle return. We also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||600|
|Wheel Type||Nylon Castors|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions