Water or Sand Filled Barriers
10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Secure your construction project with these sturdy and easy to transport water or sand filled barriers
- Robust barriers are designed to provide reliable protection against vehicular impacts
- Easy to use, just move to the appropriate site and then fill to provide robust protection
- Unique dimensions improve the barrier-to-pallet ratio, allowing many barriers to be moved easily
- After being filled, units can prove to be as stable as any traditional concrete or steel barrier
- UV stabilised prime polyethylene material helps reduce colour fade and keep them looking presentable
- Hugely functional and practical barriers are fully stackable and wind-speed tested
- Weight of these barriers when full is 26.3kg
- Overall dimensions are 400(H) x 555(W) x 1000(L)
- These items are entitled for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
Please note: Minimum order of 21
What is the Purpose of a Water or Sand Filled Barrier?
When working on a construction project it is important to have the area properly sectioned off. Not only does this help any project run more smoothly, but it helps to protect the area and nearby locations from accidents. There are a variety of barriers and blockades used for these types of tasks, but finding a solution that is both sturdy and easy to transport can be difficult. The Workplace Depot is excited to offer the water or sand filled barrier. These barriers can be easily moved to the appropriate site and then filled to provide robust protection.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These barriers are designed to provide reliable protection against vehicular impacts and unsolicited access to private areas or construction projects. Before they are filled these units are much easier to transport to the appropriate site. Their unique dimensions improve the barrier-to-pallet ratio, allowing many barriers to be moved easily. After being filled with water or sand, the units can prove to be as stable as any traditional concrete or steel barrier on the market.
Water or Sand Filled Barrier Specifications
These red and white units are wind-speed tested and fully stackable. Not only does this make them a great choice for professional companies, but it gives them numerous advantages over traditional barriers. The UV stabilised prime polyethylene material with help reduce colour fade and keep them looking presentable. The weight of these barriers when full is 26.3kg. The overall dimensions are 400(H) x 555(W) x 1000(L).
These products are built for easy use and a user-friendly experience. These water or sand filled barriers are precisely built from the best materials and are made to last. For extra value when you purchase, our barriers come with a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to certify that you are receiving an incredible product. This product is qualified for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in custom barriers, please talk with a friendly sales assistant by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is making sure that our customers track down the perfect item for their requirements, and we're always delighted to offer assistance. If you have questions in respect to any of our barriers, please feel free to give us a call. We are committed to giving extraordinary customer service and we are always happy to give a helping hand.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are convinced that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you notice our water or sand filled barriers selling at a cheaper price elsewhere online we will match that deal.
When you buy water or sand filled barriers from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous solution. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can easily send it back to us for an easy refund. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Add to your basket and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions