Pedestrian Hole Cover
|20+ units gets 3% off|
|10+ units gets 2% off|
|5+ units gets 1% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Quickly make potholes and pavement defects safe with our reliable and practical pedestrian hole cover
- Extremely durable cover has been moulded from a single piece of glass reinforced composite
- Added strength of the underside ribbed framework is sturdy enough to withstand the weight of vehicles
- Highly resilient unit has been comprehensively tested to manage a huge 2,000kg weight load
- Temporary solution specifically designed to cover trenches or holes with a maximum width of 700mm
- Surface designed to resist slipping and cut specifically with chamfered edges to prevent tripping
- Very rugged and reliable solution that can be safely used for long periods of time
- 15kg weight is light enough to be easily transported but sturdy enough to withstand vehicles
- High-visibility yellow colour makes this cover hard to miss when deployed
- Item complies with the UK's DETR Safety at Streetworks and Roadworks practice
- Full unit dimensions are 30(H) x 820(W) x 1220(D) mm
- Product is eligible for free, next day shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
A smooth ride is something that many drivers take for granted. Inefficiencies in the pavement of roads or car parks can be very noticeable even if they are small in size. Not only can this diminish the appearance of property, but it can cause vehicles to be damaged when they drive over it. The Pedestrian Hole Cover Road Plate serves as a temporary solution to potholes and pavement defects. In addition to covering up the trouble area, this manhole cover also serves as a stable and reliable cover that can withstand a large amount of weight.
What is The Purpose of the Pedestrian Hole Cover?
The Pedestrian Hole Cover road plate provides a strong and reliable covering for any hole in pavement. Designed to resist slipping and cut specifically with chamfered edges to prevent tripping, this valuable drain cover is far superior to homemade solutions which can cover up holes but often become unattached after some time. The underside ribbed framework supports up to 2000kg and the plate can cover a width of up to 700mm.
Where Can This Pedestrian Hole Cover Be Used?
This manhole cover is useful in areas where a pothole or drain cover may be required. It can also be very valuable for covering pavement defects in a car park. The hole cover can also be used on surfaces other than pavement. It serves as a great tool for covering up holes in the lawn during gardening work. Given that the product is light enough to be easily transported but sturdy enough to withstand the weight of vehicles, it has multiple uses.
Who Might Use This Road Plate?
Construction crews and paving companies are always concerned about covering up holes in the ground while performing repairs or maintenance. This product works effectively where outside drain covers may be required. In addition, landscaping and plumbing companies can also benefit greatly from having stable and reliable units to temporarily cover holes in commercial or residential properties. Though it is lightweight, this manhole cover is very rugged and can be used for long periods of time.
Additional Product Information
This product comes with a one year warranty for all parts and labor. The product is also compliant with the UK’s DETR Safety at Streetworks and Roadworks practice. Delivery can be made on the next working day, and price matching is available. Returns and exchanges are easy, though this product has the strength and durability to last for a very long time. The Hole Cover Road Plate is designed to be a reliable and functional unit that is valuable in multiple situations.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Material||Glass Reinforced Composite|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions