Flexible Traffic Posts
|20+ units gets 9% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Guide vehicle traffic or pedestrians away from approaching hazards with our flexible traffic posts
- Perfect for use on highways to guide vehicles around or through a temporary obstruction
- Can be used to form a barrier between contra-flow traffic on motorways and dual carriageways
- Designed for use on motorways and other public roads but also suitable for private roads and car parks
- Flexible posts are self righting on impact, they will snap back in to position from 'memory'
- Red & white posts are fitted with high visibility reflective sleeves to ensure visibility at night
- Base is made from recycled materials which can secure to concrete surface via bolts or adhesive
- Environmentally friendly solution with the ability to recover several times when hit
- Posts are manufactured from anti-aging rubber and plastic polyethylene for maximum durability
- Suitable for all weather conditions, works reliably even in sub-zero temperatures
- Post dimensions are 780(H) x 100(Dia) mm, the base diameter is 260 mm
- Product is ready for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Flexible Traffic Posts?
You can safely guide vehicle traffic or pedestrians away from approaching hazards with our flexible traffic posts. The flexible posts are self righting on impact, they will snap back in to position from 'memory' when hit. The posts are fitted with high visibility reflective sleeves to ensure they are visible day and night. This is an environmentally friendly solution as the posts have the ability to recover several times when hit or run over.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Our flexible traffic posts are perfect for use on highways to guide vehicles around or through a temporary obstruction. They can be used to form a delineator barrier between contra flow traffic on motorways and dual carriageways. They are designed for use on motorways and other public roads but are also highly suitable for private roads and car parks.
Flexible Traffic Posts Specifications
The posts are manufactured from anti-aging polyethylene plastic for maximum durability. The post base is made from recycled materials which can secure to concrete surface via bolts or adhesive. The flexible traffic posts are suitable for all weather conditions, works reliably even in sub-zero temperatures. The post dimensions are 780(H) x 100(Dia) mm, the base diameter is 260 mm. The weight of each post is 2.5kg.
These items are made for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are delicately composed from top-quality materials and is designed to last. Adding additional value to your purchase, these flexible traffic posts have a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to certify that you're acquiring a fabulous product. These products are ready for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this we're happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you see these flexible traffic posts being sold at a cheaper price on any other website we will match that competitors price.
Once you buy flexible traffic posts from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old posts. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a speedy return. For your convenience we also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply add to your basket and checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions