|20+ units gets 4% off|
|10+ units gets 3% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can safely cordon off ground works to pedestrians and traffic with our popular manhole barrier
- Perfect for use around open drains, cable laying, manhole repairs and other temporary excavations
- The flexible modular design means you can configure the barrier in several different ways
- Constructed from hardwearing yet light-weight high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material
- Highly mobile barriers are effortless to move around when required
- Hinged clips make for super-fast assembly and the integral locking clamp assists with stability
- Weighs just 8kg but will remain rock-solid, performing reliably even in adverse weather
- Highly visibility red and white colour scheme makes this barrier hard to miss when installed
- Happy indoors or outdoors and they fold compactly for easy storage and transportation
- Product is compliant with Chapter 8 Street Works guidelines and UK regulations
- A single panel is 1000(H) x 750(L) mm - fully extended unit is 1000(H) x 3000(L) mm
- Item is available for free, next day delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Manhole Barrier?
Use these stable manhole barriers to highlight and guard dangerous areas around manhole repairs or excavation works. Bright red and white color scheme makes the barrier easy to spot, signalling danger even in bad weather. Cordon off open drains or street works to the public to increase safety of workers and pedestrians. Easily modify and configure the shape of the barrier to fit the needs of your project thanks to its flexible modular design.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This manhole barrier is the ideal solution for anyone needing to highlight manholes or potential hazards while working public areas. Foldable design makes the panels a breeze to store and transport, perfect for traveling utility workers. Its water-resistant plastic construction makes the barrier suitable to use in the wettest of conditions. You may want to cordon off out-of-service escalators, or other areas undergoing maintenance.
Manhole Barrier Specifications
The barrier is made from durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which ensures perfect balance between sturdiness and mobility. Standing at 1000mm high, a single panel is 750mm deep while the entire unit reaches 3000mm when fully extended. The integral locking clamp makes the guard stable and not so easy to knock over, despite its light weight of 8kg. This manhole barrier is in full compliance with the “Chapter 8 Street Works” guidelines and UK regulations.
These manhole barriers are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These products are thoughtfully put together from the best materials and are made to last. Adding extra value to your purchase, these barriers have a 1 year parts and labour warranty, so you know that you're getting a terrific product. This product is ready for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of customised barriers, please discuss with a helpful sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers find the most suitable product for their requirements, and we're always delighted to offer support. If you have any other questions relating to any of our barriers, please feel free to give us a call. We are devoted to giving excellent customer assistance and we're always delighted to help.
We won't be beaten on price! We are convinced that we can offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% price match. Should you discover this manhole barrier being sold at a cheaper price on a competitors website we will match that website.
Once you buy a manhole barrier from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions