|20+ units gets 3% off|
|10+ units gets 2% off|
|5+ units gets 1% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can safely cordon off ground works to pedestrians and traffic with our popular manhole barrier
- Perfect for use around open drains, cable laying, manhole repairs and other temporary excavations
- The flexible modular design means you can configure the barrier in several different ways
- Constructed from hardwearing yet light-weight high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material
- Highly mobile barriers are effortless to move around when required
- Hinged clips make for super-fast assembly and the integral locking clamp assists with stability
- Weighs just 2kg but will remain rock-solid, performing reliably even in adverse weather
- Highly visibility red and white colour scheme makes this barrier hard to miss when installed
- Happy indoors or outdoors and they fold compactly for easy storage and transportation
- Product is compliant with Chapter 8 Street Works guidelines and UK regulations
- A single panel is 1000(H) x 750(L) mm - fully extended unit is 1000(H) x 3000(L) mm
- Item is available for free, next day delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Manhole Barrier?
This high visibility manhole barrier from The Workplace Depot has been designed to be used around cable laying, manhole repairs and other temporary excavations. The barriers are lightweight and very easy to install. The modular design means you can configure the manhole barrier in several different ways and even fold the product up for easy storage and transportation.
Thanks to the latest moulding processes and being made out of plastic as opposed to steel, a manhole barrier can be scraped and battered without having to worry about rust corrosion or metal shape retention. This product is extremely durable and 30 percent lighter which makes them effortless to transport. The top hinges make deploying straight lines easy and help to increase stability.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These barriers are perfect for ground works to protect pedestrian areas. It can be used as a road barrier, or more general traffic barrier to highlight potential hazards to pedestrians and vehicles. They can help prevent access to open drains, manholes, wet floor areas, spillages and trip hazards. These barriers are by far one of the fastest to deploy and they won’t get stolen for scrap metal! The compact design of this item makes it ideal for use on roads, in supermarkets, in workshops and pretty much anywhere that needs to be closed off from pedestrians.
Manhole Barrier Specifications
The item is compliant with Chapter 8 Street Works and each barrier weighs just 2 kilograms. The hinged clips make for super-fast assembly and the integral locking clamp assists with stability when several barriers need to be deployed in a straight line. The barrier is made from high-density polyethylene and a single panel measures 3000(L) x 1000(H) mm.
These manhole barriers are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These products are thoughtfully put together from the best materials and are made to last. Adding extra value to your purchase, these barriers have a 1 year parts and labour warranty, so you know that you're getting a terrific product. This product is ready for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of customised barriers, please discuss with a helpful sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers find the most suitable product for their requirements, and we're always delighted to offer support. If you have any other questions relating to any of our barriers, please feel free to give us a call. We are devoted to giving excellent customer assistance and we're always delighted to help.
We won't be beaten on price! We are convinced that we can offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% price match. Should you discover this manhole barrier being sold at a cheaper price on a competitors website we will match that website.
Once you buy a manhole barrier from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions