Chapter 8 Barriers
|41+ units gets 6% off|
|31+ units gets 2% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Manage traffic flow with our durable and heavy duty street works compliant Chapter 8 barriers
- Versatile barriers often used at roadworks or as a general barrier for pedestrian and traffic control
- Can be used in many situations, they're perfect for highlighting restricted access to pedestrians
- Modular design can be easily joined together to form longer chains to manage traffic flow
- Blow moulded in one piece from robust high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Fully compliant with Chapter 8 Street Works guidelines and UK regulations for temporary street signage
- Comply with BS 7818 Specifications for pedestrian and other non-vehicle user restraint systems
- Unique locking system creates secure joints even on uneven ground, slopes, kerbs and rough terrain
- Slimline feet are designed not to stick out, helping prevent any tripping hazard
- Durable and heavy duty barrier weighs 11kg and is 100% recyclable
- Measures 1000(H) x 2030(W) x 40(D) and sits stably on two non-trip feet
- Item qualifies for free, next day postage to all of mainland Great Britain
- Please note: minimum order of 20 online - to arrange a smaller order please call 0800 0126777
What Is the Purpose of the Chapter 8 Barriers?
The Chapter 8 Barrier is a versatile product, and can be used as a road block or general traffic barrier for highlighting restricted access to pedestrians and vehicles. Chapter 8 traffic management is a simple, cost effective health and safety measure that can be implemented in a wide variety of hazardous areas.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
In compliance with the UK governmental regulations for temporary street signage, these chapter 8 barriers can be used in any number of situations. They can be used in anything from convoys to carriageway disruptions or surface works on back roads. These barriers also comply with pedestrian traffic flow management for events and concerts.
This barrier complies with the Chapter 8 regulations on temporary traffic flow, so it can be used in any roadwork situation or temporary detour creation. It also directs pedestrian traffic as well. The modular format of these barriers creates an unbroken chain to guide both people and vehicles down the path you choose. This product is used by city councils across the country, and as well by event planners and promoters readying for an event of festival.
Chapter 8 Barriers Specifications
This product is blow moulded from a single piece of polyethylene and is lightweight and easy to assemble. The barrier sits on anti-trip feet that don’t stick out. They are created to be modular and join together to form long chains of controlled flow. They can also be used to display signs or information boards.
These chapter 8 barriers weigh 11kg each and measure 1000(H) x 2030(W) x 40(D). They are modular to fit into each when lined up. The polyethylene construction is durable and heavy duty in strength. The supplied non-trip feet prevent any tripping hazard. These barriers are complaint with all Chapter 8 Streetworks guidelines.
These items are built for simplicity and a painless experience. These products are precisely fabricated from premium materials and are made to last. As an added bonus, these barriers are supplied with a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you're securing a formidable product. This item is available for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking to buy customised barriers, please speak with a helpful member of our sales team by dialling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is to make sure that our customers receive the best product for their requirements, and we are always delighted to assist. If you have any other questions concerning our range of traffic barriers, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to giving extraordinary customer service and we're always pleased to offer guidance.
We will never be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we offer the best online prices, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you notice this chapter 8 barrier being sold for less on a website we will match that offer.
Once you buy a chapter 8 barrier from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it for an easy return or exchange. For our customer's convenience we also accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your quantity now and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||Compliant With BS7818|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions