How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Pedestrian barriers ideal for outdoor events, road works and construction sites
- Please note that there is a minimum order quantity of 10
- Unique "one-piece" design which means erecting the fencing is quick and easy
- Hot-dip galvanised finish for durability
- The fixed crowd control barrier can be used individually or linked together
- 38.1mm diameter tubular frame
- 16 infill bars, each 12mm diameter
- Weighs 10.6KG per barrier
- Stackable for easy storage
- 1100mm high, 2170mm wide
What is the Purpose of Pedestrian Barriers?
This barrier is ideal for outlining restricted areas and assisting to direct large hordes of people. The fixed barrier's feet offer a large amount of stability and are often the favoured solution over loose leg varieties.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
A pedestrian barrier is the perfect solution for use at events where large numbers of people are expected to be. They will help to ensure that people don't accidentally wonder into areas where they may come to harm. They can also be used to direct the crowds from things like queues.
Who Might Use This Product?
This barrier is freestanding and has been designed with a long-lasting, galvanised steel frame. It's the ideal answer to providing a secure and temporary boundary on roadworks, construction sites, utility projects and any events where relatively large crowds are expected.
The barriers are quick and easy to put up and take down as multiple panels simply link together by slotting them in to one another. The heavy gauge tubular feet have been welded to the frame in an offset position which enables the barriers to be stacked together and stored conveniently.
Order your barrier today and get free delivery. This item requires a minimum order quantity of 10. The barriers come in a unique one-piece design, making erecting and dismantling quick and easy. The durability comes from the hot-dip galvanised finish and can be linked together or used individually. The tubular frame measures 38.1mm in diameter and comprises 16 infill bars that measure 12mm in diameter. Each barrier weighs 10.6 kilograms and measure 2170 mm wide x 1100 mm high. We offer a one-year warranty on all parts and labor as well as easy exchange and return policies. We also accept several forms of payment for your convenience. Order today and receive your products within 10-15 working days.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions