|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 8% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Avoid trips and falls while keeping your cables safe with our budget price, easy to deploy cable protector
- Simple and affordable solution when you need to run cabling across walkways or corridors
- Easy to deploy, simply lay out the protector, then pass your cabling through the channel
- The base of the protector can be slit open to make cable insertion easier
- Features a single channel with an aperture of 25 x 10mm
- Ideal for covering a single cable or wire with diameter up to 10mm
- Made from high grade flexible PVC that protects your cables no matter which way they run
- PVC material is incredibly durable and has the additional benefit of no "rubbery" odour
- No-trip gently sloping edge design lowers the chance of people tripping over
- Fire and shock retardant and will allow feet, chairs or trolleys to pass over in complete safety
- Outer unit dimensions are 76mm wide and 14mm high
- Product qualifies for free, next day shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
Highly economical way to protect your staff from tripping over cables whilst at the same time allowing for trolleys to pass smoothly over the cable. This cable protector is easy to install and can be cut at the base to allow cable to be inserted. The product is fire and shock retardant and does not have unpleasant smells being made of PVC rather than rubber - which also makes the product very durable. They are a very cost effective cable safety solution.
What Is the Purpose of a Cable Protector?
Exposed cables often prove to be trip hazards at the workplace. In addition, the cables themselves are susceptible to damage if left exposed, especially if they run across walkways or corridors. The budget protector affords full protection and safety - both for the cables as well as for people who regularly cross over them. They allow feet, chairs or trolleys to pass over in complete safety. These products are easy to install: just make a slit at the base of the protector to allow the cables to be inserted and place it right there on the floor or carpet. There's no need to actually run the cables through during installation. Just slit and place, and your cables (and people) are well-protected.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This cable protector is an ideal choice whether it is a question of protecting one cable, or a set of cables. The protectors are made of highly flexible PVC, which allows you to protect your cables no matter which way they run. Many of our customers consider this product to be the most economical way of protecting their office staff from tripping over cables; moreover the protector gives safe passage to trolleys as well as chairs fitted with castors. In case of a fire, our protectors produce much smaller amounts of smoke and smell compared to protectors made of rubber.
Who Might Use This Cable Protector?
These protectors are essential wherever there are exposed wires and cables that could prove to be trip hazards. In addition to safety, these protectors help keep your cords organised and tangle-free, and help you get rid of the "cluttered" look. At home, exposed wires are not only unseemly and inconvenient, but it is a major safety concern where smaller children or pets are involved. This product can prevent accidents by keeping both your cables and your loved ones safer.
This cable protector is 9m of high-grade, flexible PVC, with gently slopped edges that allow people, castor chairs, hand trucks and trolleys to pass over this cable ramp safely and easily. It has a large central chamber (28x10mm) which is suitable for multiple cables. It is made of fire retardant PVC with no "rubbery" odour. Simply making a slit on the underside makes cable insertion a quick and easy task. The protector is 80mm wide and 14mm high, and is supplied in a 9m coil that easily cuts to any desired length. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. Our cable protectors fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Interesting Facts About Cable Protectors
Did you know that there is an International Cable Protection Committee? This committee, however, is not for ordinary cables that we see in our daily lives. It is an 86-member group whose objective is to control damage to underwater communications cables. According to the association, 95% of transcontinental telecom and network traffic is carried by undersea cables.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions