|20+ units gets 12% off|
|10+ units gets 8% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your cables safe from passing traffic with our easy to deploy, heavy duty cable ramp
- Perfect solution to protect cables and small hoses from passing traffic and pedestrians
- Features 5 generous cable channels measuring 50(H) x 36(W) mm
- Highly visible yellow lid can be lifted to lay cables inside the protective channels
- Lid provides protection for the cables and allows easy access to cables when required
- Ultra heavy-duty rubber base has huge 6-tonne per axle capacity
- Huge strength makes this suitable for all vehicles - even heavy goods vehicles (HGVs)
- Easy to deploy, fixings are generally not needed for linked sections
- Simply link several ramps together via the jigsaw-style connectors to create longer runs
- Solid 23kg weight is usually suitable to hold it in place
- The overall ramp dimensions are 80(H) x 960(W) x 590(D)
- Bolt holes are provided should you need a more permanent installation
- Product qualifies for free, next day postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Cable Ramp?
As the name suggests this ramp is designed to protect cables, wires and small hoses from passing traffic. It is designed so that it can simply be placed on the floor and connected together with its 'jigsaw' type ends. You then simply lift the lid to lay the cable inside the protective ramp.
Where Can This Product Be Used
The cable ramp is most commonly used outdoors on building sites or at outdoor events such as concerts, festivals and fairs. The ramp does not require any fixings as its own weight is suitable to hold it down. The black body and yellow lid provides a highly visible ramp helping to avoid any unnecessary accidents. Predominantly used to protect cables and wires from passing traffic. It is also used to prevent pedestrians from tripping over loose wires and cabling.
Who Might Use a Cable Ramp?
Event organisers running cables from the power source through to exhibition stands. Outdoor events coordinators use it to protect electrical cabling running from generators. Builders, electricians, construction companies will all find this cable ramp useful.
Adding extra value to your purchase, this cable ramp comes with a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you're acquiring a tremendous product. This item is available for free, next day delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, when you make your order before 3pm. Orders placed later than 3pm will be processed the following business day so you'll get your package the following business day.
When you check out a premium-quality ramp from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous product. These items are delicately assembled from high-quality materials and are built to last. They are also easy to set-up and use, saving time and a lot of hassle. These items are designed for easy use and a user-friendly experience.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we offer the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you discover this ramp being sold for less elsewhere online we will price match that competitor.
If you are in need of a custom ramps, please speak to a friendly member of our sales team by dialling 0800 0126777. Our top priority is making sure that our customers get the ideal item for their requirements, and we are always pleased to give advice. If you have questions regarding any of our ramps, please do get in touch. We are committed to providing extraordinary customer service and we're always happy to offer guidance. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can simply return it to us for a no-hassle transaction.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Aperture||Five @ 50x36|
|Features||5 Large Channels|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions