Pedestrian Cable Cover
|20+ units gets 19% off|
|10+ units gets 15% off|
|5+ units gets 10% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your cabling safe from passing pedestrians with our versatile and durable pedestrian cable cover
- Simple and cost-effective solution when you need to run cabling in the path of oncoming pedestrians
- High visibility yellow design and non-trip sloped design reduce the chance of trips
- Cable cover houses two generous channels each measuring 25(H) x 25(W) mm
- Simple to deploy, lay them out in the desired location, then run cabling inside the hinged lid
- Yellow hinged plastic lid protects the the cables whilst allowing easy access to the cables
- Ideal for outdoor use, but not suitable for vehicles, so you need to place them away from traffic
- Black rubber base has a heavy-duty moulded construction, the lid is made from robust plastic
- Ground fixings are commonly not necessary, the chunky 7.2kg unit weight will hold the ramp in place
- Unit is 990mm in length, the overall unit dimensions are 900(L) x 245(D) x 45(H) mm
- You can chain multiple covers together via the jigsaw connectors to create longer runs
- Item is ready for free, next day shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What Is the Purpose of a Pedestrian Cable Cover?
The purpose of this cable cover is to be able to provide services, such as electricity, without impeding foot traffic. By keeping the cables safe under this cover, you reduce the risk of people tripping over the wires and the risk of damage to the wires themselves, resulting in the loss of electricity or the need to replace the wiring.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This cover is the perfect for use at events and festivals, where electricity is often required and there is a high amount of foot traffic. This cable cover is not suitable for use with cars, so they need to be in an area that is free from vehicle traffic.
Who Might Use This Product?
This product is most likely to be used by event and festival directors, as well as any kind of pavement area where cabling is needed. Covering the cables not only provides a safe place for patrons to walk, it also gives a uniformed and neat look to your event, instead of an eyesore of cables and wires tangled and intertwined throughout the cement.
The pedestrian cable cover comes with two channels that allow for cables to be inserted. A plastic hinged lid makes it easy to insert the wires without trying to fish them through the opening. The base is made from heavy-duty rubber and the product weighs in at only 6.6kg. Purchasing these cable covers can be a much cheaper option than hiring them.
Adding additional value to your purchase, this product comes with a one-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting a great product. This product is eligible for free, next day shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, as long as it is ordered before 3pm. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the next business day and you will receive your order the following business day.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Aperture||Two @ 25x25|
|Features||Easy Cable Insertion|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions