|20+ units gets 15% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can protect your equipment and reduce traffic speed with our easy to deploy hose protector
- Quick and cost effective solution when you need to run cables or hoses across a road or site entrance
- Made from a solid rubber moulding that is strong enough to take on vehicles of all sizes
- Suitable for HGVs it's perfect for access points around construction projects and roadworks
- Heavy-duty rubber protector features two large open channels running through the middle
- Each channel can safely hold a hose or cable up to 65mm in diameter
- Can be used temporarily or installed permanently to help you complete your work in a safe manner
- Features highly visible yellow reflective strips to warn approaching vehicles of the hazard
- Can help lower the speed of oncoming traffic, the recommended speed across the ramp is 5mph
- Each unit measures 300mm in width, full dimensions are 70(H) x 300(W) x 855(D) mm
- Can deploy individually, in pairs, or linked together to form a longer continuous ramp
- Quick and easy to lay in place - the pieces will join together easily via the connecting lugs
- Item is eligible for free, next day delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hose Protector?
If you're working on a project that involves hosing or cables, the last thing you want is for your equipment to be run over. This can be especially important if you're using such equipment to work in a high traffic area. At The Workplace Depot, we are happy to bring you a great selection of hose and cable protectors, so that you can complete your work in a safe and worry-free manner.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This product is great for anyone who works with or around vehicles. Whether you work in a garage or simply work on a street, car park or other area where cars are likely to drive over your equipment. This item saves you the trouble of watching out for cars and saves the drivers the trouble of worrying about your equipment. Applying a protector to your premises is a very simple, and cost effective way of looking after the welfare of employees and equipment. We offer outdoor cable protection to accommodate any kind of workplace.
Hose Protector Specifications
The items we offer are perfect for both semi-permanent and temporary use. They can fit both large cables and hoses and have two open channels. Each channel can hold an item up to 65mm in diameter. They have reflective stripes to encourage safety during nighttime projects, and they are easy to put into place. Please note that these items will reduce traffic speed, and the maximum speed when passing over them should be 5mph. Whilst not a legal requirement we do recommend you display signage to advise these protectors are in use and that their speed should be reduced.
These hose protectors are made for ease of use and a painless experience. These items are carefully engineered from the best materials and are built to last. To add more value to your order, these protectors have a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to assure you that you're getting a tremendous deal. This item is qualified for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in bespoke hose protectors, please chat with a helpful sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our main priority is ensuring that our customers find the best item for their needs, and we're always pleased to offer assistance. If you have any questions in connection with any of our protectors, please do contact us. We are committed to providing excellent customer support and we are always pleased to offer assistance.
We are never beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices on the web, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you see this hose protector at a lower price on a website we'll match that competitor.
When you buy a hose protector from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a no-hassle return or exchange. We accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply select your quantity and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Aperture||Two @ 65|
|Features||Easy Cable Insertion|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions