Industrial Cable Protector
|20+ units gets 15% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Industrial cable protector designed for heavy duty power cables
- The heavy duty profile makes this product perfect for construction sites, oil rigs, warehouses, etc
- No fixing required - it's quick and easy to deploy
- Supplied in 1 metre lengths, simply lay together to make longer runs
- Robust design is unaffected by heavy wheeled traffic
- Highly visible yellow and black design
- Tested for non conductivity to BS903-C5
- Fire retardant to BS476 Part 7 Class 3
- Cable insertion underneath unit for maximum cable protection
- See our full cable protector range
What is the Purpose of an Industrial Cable Protector?
This is a heavy duty cable protector that is used to shield any exposed cabling placed outdoors. This product is made of rubber that is tough enough to withstand heavy traffic, light vehicles and even mild erosion. It is also fire retardant and non-conductive. Cable protectors can be a cost effective and simple measure to avoid important cables getting damaged.
Each can cover a multitude of cables dependant upon their size. Wiring from perimeter CCTV cameras often require protection from external damage, and this industrial cable protector is ideally suited to this purpose.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This industrial cable protector protects cabling laid outside homes, across roads and on construction sites from environmental damage. It has been specially made to withstand vehicles, and can resist tremendous loads. This strength makes it popular for use on roads, across car parks and on pavements. It can also be used temporarily at events and festivals where, left open, cables are prone to just as much damage as anywhere else.
Who Might Use an Industrial Cable Protector?
It is a must-have for people who set up networks of cables in outdoor environments on permanent or semi-permanent bases. Extremely heavy duty it can be used anywhere outside with no restriction on type or weight of vehicles that it will encounter.
This product is manufactured from tough rubber extrusion that can resist all weights of vehicles. Specifically designed for power cables it is tested for non- conductivity to BS903-C5 and is fire retardant to BS476 Part 7 Class 3. This industrial cable protector is supplied in 1m lengths. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. This product fully complies with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Colour||Black & Yellow|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions