Heavy Duty Cable Protector
|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your cables safe from vehicles with our ultra robust heavy duty cable protector
- Simple and cost effective solution when you need to run cabling across the path of oncoming traffic
- This ramp houses three generous channels that measure 55(H) x 55(W) mm
- Incredibly strong polyurethane construction comprehensively tested to handle a huge 12,692kg load
- Suitable for heavy trucks and forklifts it can handle 6,446kg per tire or 12,692kg per axel
- An individual ramp is 1000mm in length, the full product measurements are 1000(L) x 500(D) x 80(H) mm
- Simply chain several ramps together via the T-connectors to create longer runs when desired
- Ramp can assist lower the speed of oncoming traffic, advisable max. speed across this ramp is 5mph
- A breeze to deploy, simply lay them out where required, then pass cabling inside the hinged lid
- Yellow plastic lid protects the the cables inside and allows quick and easy access to the channel inside
- This hard wearing unit is suitable in extreme weather conditions and work environments
- Fixings are generally not required, the heavy-duty 12.7kg unit weight helps to keep it firmly in place
- Highly visibility orange/yellow design with anti-trip sloped sides reduces risk of people tripping over cables
- Item is eligible for free, next day delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Heavy Duty Cable Protector?
Keep your cables protected from vehicles with our extremely durable heavy duty cable protector, designed with decorative patterns to prevent pedestrians from slipping and falling. This cable protector is simple and cost-friendly. It’s an excellent choice when you have to run cables through the path of oncoming traffic. These protective covers will reduce the need for cable replacement, saving costs. These units come complete with hinged lids that makes laying the cables super easy. They provide a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while protecting multiple valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage. The tough covers are designed with a water and oil resistant polyurethane construction making it suitable for extreme weather conditions and work environments, whilst increasing its durability and longevity.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This ultra robust heavy duty cable protector is suitable for use with heavy trucks, heavy machinery and forklifts. These cable covers reduce hazards such as falling and tripping over cables, keeping walkers safe and cables secure and away from possible damage. The modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, industrial environments and commercial settings, where safety and a smooth running business are very important. These hard-wearing covers will shield cables and make sure all cables are working properly. These guards are designed with a reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement and removal as required. The cable guards are designed to suit the user’s requirements enabling several units to be connected together, via the jigsaw connectors, in order to run extremely long cables.
Heavy Duty Cable Protector Specifications
This cable cover incorporates three cable channels with an aperture of 55mm x 55mm making it sufficient for a wide range of cable sizes. The T-connector enables users to easily connect ramps so they can extend to any desired length. It has an amazing capacity of 6,446kg per tyre or 12,692 per axle, ensuring that this product is exceptionally high in strength and long lasting. The measurements of each ramp is 1000mm in length, the overall unit measurements are 1000(L) x 500(D) x 80(H) mm which can easily be extended by putting several ramps together to make longer extensions.
These heavy duty cable protectors are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These items are delicately engineered from premium materials and are made to last. Adding additional value to your purchase, these cable protectors benefit from a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you are receiving an amazing product. This product is qualified for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of a custom heavy duty cable protector, please talk to a helpful member of our team by calling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers get the ideal product for their needs, and we are always happy to give advice. If you have questions concerning our cable protectors, please do contact us. We are devoted to providing excellent customer service and we're always happy to assist.
We will never be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we provide the best prices online, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you notice this heavy duty cable protector being sold at a lower price on another website we will match that offer.
When you buy a heavy duty cable protector from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous protectors. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for an easy return. We also accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your desired quantity and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Aperture||Three @ 55x55|
|Features||3 Large Channels|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions