Cable Protector Ramp
|20+ units gets 14% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your cabling safe as vehicles pass overhead with our best selling cable protector ramp
- Simple and cost effective solution when you need to run cables or hoses across the path of traffic
- A breeze to use, simply lay in position then run your cabling through the channels underneath
- Made of flexible yet extremely robust rubber that will take on vehicles of all sizes and weights
- Ramp has 3 hollow channels that will safely allow 1 hose and 2 cables to pass through
- Large 50(H) x 45(W) mm central channel is primary designed for hoses up to 40mm in diameter
- Two 15(H) x 15(W) mm smaller outer channels are more geared towards electrical wiring
- Suitable for heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) making it ideal for construction sites and roadworks
- Sturdy 12kg unit weight will hold the ramp in place
- Ramp is 1200mm long, the overall unit dimensions are 1200(L) x 68(H) x 210(W) mm
- You can safely lay several end-to-end should you need to cover a larger distance
- Ramps are available in black or yellow, so you can choose a subtle or highly-visible look
- Item is ready for free, next day postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Cable Protector Ramp?
This ramp can be placed over hoses and wires in an area with vehicle or foot traffic. It features hollow areas underneath that allows hoses to remain open at all times. The ramp is durable enough that a vehicle can go over the top of it without causing any damage to the hose. Concealing your hoses, cables, and wires in this ramp also makes your workplace safer for pedestrians who may trip over any of these items if they're left loose. Electrical wiring can also run through the underside of these ramps to protect them from damage in a workplace setting.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
A cable protector ramp may be found in a warehouse where they cover hoses that people need to keep protected from forklifts that drive over them. They can also be found in workshops that make use of air compressors and pressure washers; the ramps can be placed over the hoses and prevent people from causing damage to the hoses by stepping on them too much and save people from tripping over loose hoses and causing damage to themselves.
Who Might Use a Cable Protector Ramp?
Anyone who wants to keep hoses and wires safe from future damage and ensure that pedestrians are safe will want this ramp at the worksite. A construction site manager will want to keep equipment safe and in good repair, a warehouse manager will look to cut costs by not having to buy new hoses all the time, a business owner will want low equipment replacement costs and zero pedestrian injuries, and a person with a home workshop will want to stay safe and protect equipment, too. A cable protector ramp is a simple and cost effective solution that can be added to a large variety of premises.
The ramp is made of flexible yet extremely robust rubber that will take on vehicles of all sizes and weights. It features three hollow channels that will safely allow 1 hose and 2 cables to pass through underneath. The large 50(H) x 45(W) mm central channel is primary designed for hoses up to 40mm in diameter. The two 15(H) x 15(W) mm smaller outer channels are more geared towards electrical wiring. It's sturdy 12kg weight will hold the ramp securely in place in all conditions. The ramp is 1200mm long, with overall dimensions of 1200(L) x 68(H) x 210(W) mm.
These items are designed for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These items are precisely crafted from top-quality materials and are built to last. For increased value when you purchase, these ramps benefit from a 1 year parts with labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're getting a great deal. This product is available for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in bespoke ramps, please speak with a helpful member of our sales team by dialling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers get the ideal product for their situation, and we are always pleased to give a helping hand. If you have any other questions in respect to any of our ramps, please do get in touch. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer assistance and we are always delighted to help.
We are never beaten on price! We're convinced that we deliver the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% price match. If you discover this cable protector ramp being sold at a lower price on any other website we will match that price.
When you buy a cable protector ramp from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for an easy return. The Workplace Depot accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Features||Can Cover 1 Hose and 2 Cables|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions