Hose Protector Ramp
|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Protect cables and hoses from oncoming traffic with this robust hose protector ramp
- Two generous channels are perfect for hoses or large cables
- Perfect for construction sites and roadworks with incoming traffic
- Robust construction with a significant maximum weight capacity of 20,000kg
- Spacious 35(W) x 25(H) mm cable channels provide generous room for hoses and large cables
- Supplied in two 915mm sections, simply lay units end to end to create longer runs
- Ramp is easily bolted onto the road and can be either a temporary or permanent fixture
- Can be easily installed with supplied fixing bolts
- The unit measurements are 45(H) x 1830(W) x 300(D) mm
- Solid unit has 22kg overall weight
- Item is ready for free next day shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hose Protector Ramp?
You can ensure incoming traffic doesn’t pose an issue with this hose protector ramp which fits across a road or at an entrance of a site. The robust ramp is easily fixed onto the road and can be either a temporary or permanent fixture depending on the required work. With generous room for hoses and large cables, the study ramp is ideal for a whole range of situations. A preventive measure to stop damages to cables and hoses, the ramp is easily installed with bolts and has significant 20,000kg weight capacity.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The hose protector ramp is ideal for a construction site with incoming traffic. It’s an ideal choice for a temporary or permanent sites that needs protection from cars and lorries. With spacious cable channels, the robust ramp can deal with a large quantity of hoses and cables that need protecting. Easy to run across a road and fit to hold in place while the work is taking place on a motorway or main road where the hoses and cables need protecting.
Hose Protector Ramp Specifications
With a capacity of 20,000kg, the hose protector ramp can hold a large amount of cables and hoses in its robust form. The channels are of 35 width and 25 height and with an 1830mm section, there is plenty to run along a road or an entrance of a site. The ramp is 50mm high and the overall weight is 22kg which is easily moved from one site to another. The robust ramp comes with fixing bolts to ensure it’s easily installed at the necessary location.
These items are designed for easy use and a user-friendly experience. These products are carefully engineered from top-quality materials and are made to last. For extra value when you purchase, these hose protector ramps benefit from a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to assure you that you're receiving a terrific deal. This product is eligible for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking for bespoke hose protector ramp, please have a chat with a friendly sales team member by calling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers receive the perfect product for their situation, and we are always pleased to assist. If you have any questions in connection with any of our ramps, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are devoted to providing excellent customer assistance and are always happy to offer support.
We won't be beaten on price! We are convinced that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we are delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you notice this hose protector ramp at a cheaper price on another website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy a hose protector ramp from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old ramps. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Lowered Height (mm)||22|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions