Galvanised Metal Posts
|20+ units gets 20% off|
|10+ units gets 15% off|
|5+ units gets 10% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Mark the limits of parking spaces and protect buildings from damage with our galvanised metal posts
- Hardy products are hard-wearing and can help drivers establish the limits of a parking space
- Can assist land owners define the boundary of their property and ensure their property is protected
- These posts are designed for use outdoors and will bolt in to your chosen surface
- Units are formed from robust steel, powerful enough for industrial use
- Sturdy unit weighs 3.4kg to provide stability in all environments
- Vandal and warp-resistant reinforced posts are exceptionally weatherproof
- Corrosion and impact-resistant posts are protected with a galvanised finish
- Dual eyelets at the top of the post accept chains
- Post measurements are 610(H) x 60(Dia) mm
- A flanged end and fixings are included for simple bolting down
- Product qualifies for free, next day delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Galvanised Metal Posts?
Metal posts are used in a variety of settings, primarily for security and traffic control. This galvanised post is a permanent, semi-secure solution to traffic and pedestrian management. However, it is also very useful when it comes to pedestrian management, as it allows removable chains or ropes with hooks to be interconnected. Our metal posts are primarily designed for traffic control and property protection. Manufactured from sturdy materials appropriate to the intended use, these galvanised metal posts are able to take hard knocks even though they are considered to be a semi-secure solution.
Where Can Galvanised Metal Posts Be Used?
These posts are usable for almost any environment and for many purposes. They can be used for permanently restricting vehicles such as cars or motorbikes from accessing pedestrian only walk ways. When used in conjunction with plastic or steel chains, they are perfect for demarcating parking spaces or off-limits areas. These galvanised metal posts are ideal for open spaces, for personal car parking outside houses and in shop fronts. As a crowd control mechanism, these posts are ideal to structure queues and lines, to mark restricted areas and to help people find their own way instead of having ushers guide them.
Who Might Use Galvanised Metal Posts?
Metal posts are incredibly popular among those looking to protect their parking spaces, driveways or even private roads from unwelcome trespassers. However, these galvanised metal posts are also an ideal choice for event management companies who regularly organise outdoor events/exhibitions/carnivals for more than a day. It is useful when one has to create semi-permanent pathways, trails, driveways or parking spaces. In outdoor sporting events, it is helps create a barrier between the participants and the spectators: for example, in marathons and other athletic competitions.
For a more permanent solution, you may find that our hinged padlock parking post is a suitable alternative for completely restricting access to places such as garage forecourts, schools, pedestrians-only pathways and parks. However, if you are looking for a stronger and fool-proof parking security solution, check out our telescopic parking posts.
These metal posts are 60mm in diameter come with a galvanised finish. It is complete with eyelets for attaching chains, and comes with 4 x 10mm mounting bolts. Its dimensions are 610(H) x 60(D) mm. These galvanised metal posts fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Adding additional value to your purchase, these galvanised metal posts come with a one-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting a great product. This product is eligible for free, next day shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, as long as it is ordered before 3pm. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the next business day and you will receive your order the following business day.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions