|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Defend your property from damage using these metal bollards, perfect for use in warehouses
- Perfect for parking garages, car parks, and any other area where you need to restrict vehicle access
- Rigid bollards are easily visible and can assist drivers determine the bounds of driving areas
- High visibility protection suitable for use in both internal and external environments
- These items are designed for use outdoors and will bolt down on to any chosen surface
- Units are created from resilient Q235 steel, rugged enough for commercial use
- Sturdy unit weighs 7.4kg to give stability in all conditions
- Vandalism and bend-resistive reinforced bollards are highly weather resistant
- Hot dipped corrosion proof galvanised steel units are protected with a powder coat finish
- Bollard dimensions are 1000(H) x 89(D) mm with a 200mm base plate
- The post is made with 3mm thick steel, the sturdy base is 6mm thick
- A flange end and fixings are included for simple bolting down
- Product is eligible for free, next day delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Metal Bollards?
Defend your property from damage using these metal bollards that are perfect for use in warehousing environments. They offer high visibility protection and are versatile, being suitable for use in both internal and external environments. These vandalism and bend-resistive, reinforced bollards are highly weather resistant. They are constructed from hot dipped, galvanised steel to render them corrosion proof and are also protected with a powder coat finish to defend against bumps and scrapes.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These metal bollards are perfect for parking garages, car parks, and any other area where you need to restrict vehicle access, and/or protect pedestrians. The highly rigid bollards are easily visible and can assist drivers in determining the bounds of driving areas whilst allowing the flow of pedestrians. These items are designed for use outdoors and will bolt down onto any chosen surface. To assist with installation, a flange end and fixings are included for simple bolting down.
Metal Bollards Specifications
These metal bollards are created from resilient Q235 steel, rugged enough for commercial use. The sturdy units weigh 7.4kg to give stability in all conditions, whatever the weather. The hot dipped corrosion proof galvanised steel units are protected with a RAL 9005 powder coat finish. Each bollard measures 1000(H) x 89(D) mm and is fitted with a 200mm base plate.
These metal bollards are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These units are precisely assembled from quality steel and are designed to last. To add value to your purchase, these bollards offer a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to assure you that you are receiving a fantastic deal. This item is qualified for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you can find our metal bollards at a cheaper price on a website we will price match that deal.
Once you buy metal bollards from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. We accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply select your quantity and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions