|20+ units gets 20% off|
|10+ units gets 15% off|
|5+ units gets 10% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Delineate the boundary of parking spaces and defend your building using this driveway barrier
- Resilient posts are highly visible and will help drivers identify the boundary of a parking space
- Can help business owners define the boundary of their property to ensure their buildings remain safe
- These items are made for outdoor use and will bolt in to your chosen surface
- Barriers are made from resilient steel, rugged enough for industry use
- Stable unit weighs 3.4kg to provide stability in all conditions
- Vandalism and warp-resistive reinforced barriers are highly weather resistant
- Rust proof and impact-resistant barriers are protected with a yellow powder-coat finish
- Twin eyelets fitted at the top of post to accept chain
- Unit dimensions are 610(H) x 60(D) mm
- A flange end and fixing bolts are included for simple bolting down
- Product is ready for free, next day delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Driveway Barrier?
Barriers are used in a variety of settings, primarily for security and traffic control. This barrier is fixed, and therefore, a permanent and semi-secure solution for parking and traffic management. However, it is also very useful when it comes to pedestrian management, as it allows removable chains or ropes with hooks to be interconnected. Our driveway barriers are primarily designed for traffic control and property protection. Manufactured from sturdy materials appropriate to the intended use, these barriers are able to take hard knocks even though they are considered to be a semi-secure solution.
Where Can a Driveway Barrier Be Used?
Our driveway barriers are usable for almost any environment and for many purposes. It can be used for permanently restricting vehicles such as cars or motorbikes from accessing pedestrian-only walk ways; when used in conjunction with plastic or steel chains, they are perfect for demarcating parking spaces or off-limits areas. These barriers are ideal for open spaces, for personal car parking outside houses and in shop fronts. As a crowd control mechanism, these barriers are ideal to structure queues and lines, to mark restricted areas and to help people find their own way instead of having ushers guide them.
Who Might Use a Driveway Barrier?
Barriers are incredibly popular among those looking to protect their driveways, parking spaces or even private roads from unwelcome trespassers. However, these driveway barriers are also an ideal choice for event management companies who regularly organise outdoor events/exhibitions/carnivals for more than a day. It is useful when one has to create semi-permanent pathways, trails, driveways or parking spaces. In outdoor sporting events, it is helps create a barrier between the participants and the spectators: for example, in marathons and other athletic competitions.
For a more permanent solution, you may find that our hinged padlock parking post is a suitable alternative for completely restricting access to places such as garage forecourts, schools, pedestrians-only pathways and parks. However, if you are looking for a stronger and fool-proof parking security solution, feel free to check out our telescopic parking posts.
Our driveway barrier is 60mm in diameter and available in either galvanised or yellow paint finish. It is complete with eyelets for attaching plastic chains, and comes with 4 x 10mm mounting bolts. Its dimensions are 610(H) x 60(D) mm. This barrier fully complies with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Adding additional value to your purchase, these barriers come with a one-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting a great product. This product is eligible for free, next day shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, as long as it is ordered before 3pm. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the next business day and you will receive your order the following business day.
Interesting Facts About Barriers
Off the Eastern coast of Australia is the world's largest natural barrier - the Great Barrier Reef. It is a living ecosystem that supports innumerable species and earns over $3Billion in tourism revenue every year. The system officially became a reef about 600,000 years ago, according to the Great Barrier Reef Park Marine Authority. It is the world's biggest structure built by living creatures, and can be seen from space!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions