External Cable Cover
|20+ units gets 20% off|
|10+ units gets 15% off|
|5+ units gets 10% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your cabling secure from passing vehicles and pedestrians with this reliable external cable cover
- Simple and economical solution when you have to run cabling across a road or site entrance
- A breeze to use, simply lay out where required, then run cabling through the channels underneath
- Split opening at the top of the protector makes the installation and removal of cables effortless
- Three channels can handle a maximum of three cables without any getting entangled with each other
- Features a large 15mm diameter upper channel and two smaller 10 x 6mm lower channels
- Rubber construction is tough enough to withstand heavy traffic and vehicles of all weights
- Made from 100% recycled rubber that allows you to protect your cables no matter which way they run
- Must-have for people who set up outdoor networks of cables on permanent or semi-permanent bases
- Provides perfect protection for CCTV camera wiring - both indoors and outdoors
- Item is qualified for free, next day postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain
This is one of our top selling cable covers with fantastic reviews from both public and private sector buyers. An incredibly robust product, this is a simple solution for protecting cables that are exposed to vehicular traffic.
This external cable cover is one of our Green products, manufactured from 100% recycled rubber. This form of cable management is highly versatile and is able to deal with pressure from vehicles of all weights. The split and snap closure allows easy insertion and removal of cables whilst two additional channels running along the underside provides extra space for more cables without running the risk of tangles or confusion. Popular uses for this particular cover includes in car parks and across roads and footpaths.
What is the Purpose of an External Cable Cover?
The cable cover is an economical way to shield any exposed cables that are placed outdoors. This product is made of rubber that is tough enough to withstand heavy traffic, light vehicles and even mild erosion. Cables that are exposed to the elements, pedestrian traffic, or potentially damaging rodents that may eat through the wires are well-protected by this affordable product. Wire covers can be a cost effective and simple measure to avoid important cables getting damaged.
Available with three channels, each can cover a maximum of three cables without the latter getting entangled with each other. Cables of perimeter CCTV cameras often require protection from external damage, and this external cable protector is best suited to this purpose.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This external cable cover protects cables that are laid outside homes or other buildings from environmental damage. It has been specially made to withstand vehicles, and can resist tremendous loads. This very quality makes it popular for use on roads, across car parks and on pavements. It can also be used temporarily at events and festivals where, left open, cables are prone to just as much damage as anywhere else.
Who Might Use an External Cable Cover?
It is a must-have for people who set up networks of cables in outdoor environments on permanent or semi-permanent bases. The cable cover also provides perfect protection to CCTV camera wiring that are used in car parks - both indoors and outdoors. Therefore, it is highly recommended for security and event management companies.
The external cable cover is manufactured from tough rubber extrusion that can resist all weights of vehicles. It has separate channels for up to three cables that can be covered by one protector. The split opening at the top of the protector makes the installation and removal of cables effortless. It has 2 x 6x10mm and 1 x 15mm diameter cable channels. You can buy it per metre or in economical rolls of 10 metres each. The dimensions of the cable cover are 28(H) x 1000(W) mm. It is one of our best-selling Ã¢â‚¬Å“greenÃ¢â‚¬Â products, as it is made from 100% recycled rubber. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. Our cable cover fully complies with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Interesting Facts About Cable Protection
The world's longest electric cable will be the one that is being planned between Iceland and Europe, and will carry geothermal electricity that was recently - and literally - unearthed in Iceland through volcanic activity.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Aperture||One @ 15mm Dia / Two @ 6x10mm|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions