|20+ units gets 14% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Control entrance to drive ways and car parks with our hugely dependable driveway bollards
- Perfect for people looking to protect their private property from unauthorised access
- Hinged bracket is simply folded down when entry is necessary
- Fitted padlock unit allows the key owner to lift the bollard when needed
- Enables additional safeguarding for your vehicles plus your possessions inside the house
- Vandal and bend-resistant toughened bollards are highly weatherproof
- Offering a fitted padlock housing and lift handle for additional convenience
- Full unit dimensions are 800(H) x 60(D) mm - or 90(H) mm high when folded
- 10mm fixing bolts and a high quality padlock are delivered in this kit
- Will regulate entrance to a specific area, but not designed for use as a vehicle ram obstacle
- Solid unit weighs 6.2kg to provide stability in all environments
- These posts are not suitable for vehicle with clearance under 140mm
- Item is eligible for free, next day shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Driveway Bollards?
A driveway bollard is best used for the security of personal or limited retail parking spaces. An off-label use is also as a barrier that prevents unauthorised access by vehicles who seek to use the area as a turnaround, or for unapproved parking. The product was designed for spaces that don't allow permanent blockades, or will need to be used periodically for vehicular storage. Users who don't want to give access to certain locations, but still want to utilise their space can do so via the hinged locking system.
Where Can Driveway Bollards Be Used?
Placing a driveway bollard on your property offers added security for your cars and valuables inside the property. They can be used in personal parking areas, open spaces, at office locations, on school premises, near shop fronts and even in a domestic setting. The versatility of the bollard comes in their ability to be folded to either side, or their ability to be locked when in use to prevent unauthorised access. This bollard is available in several colours; our black and yellow version is mainly suitable for areas that are restricted for safety reasons, while the remaining colours are good for multi-purposes locations such as shops, homes, workplace locations, and parking areas. This type of bollard is for temporary or ad-hoc usage, if you are seeking a more permanent solutions our fixed barrier post is a suitable alternative that offers complete restriction.
Who Might Use Driveway Bollards?
A driveway bollard is ideally used by people who are in charge of managing retail parking, residential parking, or other vehicular access to parking locations. Users who work shifts and have to park their cars in open and unsecured yet permanently reserved spaces can also use these bollards to prevent unauthorised access. Along with the domestic or personal use, the bollard can also be used for light commercial purposes. These can be used to block an entry to specific premises and car parks however; it is not created for uses as a vehicle ram deterrent. There are a wide variety of parking bollards in our Car Parks and Traffic range to meet your requirements.
These bollards are collapsible and weatherproof. They feature a combined padlock housing and lift handle for greater usability. They measure 800mm high x 60mm diameter (90mm high when folded). They are supplied with a galvanised or powder coated finish. 4 x 10mm fixings and a quality padlock are also included. Our driveway bollards fully complies with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Adding additional value to your purchase, these bollards come with a one-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting a great product. This product is eligible for free, next day shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, as long as it is ordered before 3pm. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the next business day and you will receive your order the following business day.
Interesting Facts About Driveway Bollards
Retail and commercial locations that needed a more versatile solution for parking and vehicular movements control spawned the creation of the hinged post. This allows managements to control the areas allowing access when needed and restrict access when the need has passed.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions