Guide Your Employees And Visitors With Our Range Of Office Signs
Looking for a way to clearly and stylishly mark your office spaces? Look no further than our range of office signs!
Our reception signs will guide your visitors to the right place, while our washroom signs will ensure that everyone knows where to go when nature calls. And with our convenient and easy-to-use vacant/engaged signs, you'll never have to worry about accidentally interrupting a meeting again.
Made from durable plastic, our signs are built to last and will stand up to the hustle and bustle of daily office life. So why wait? Order your office signs today and make sure that everyone knows where they're going!
What Are Office Signs?
Office signs are signs that are used in a workplace to provide information and direction to employees and visitors. They can be used to mark the location of various rooms and facilities, such as the reception area, washrooms, and meeting rooms. Office signs can also be used to indicate whether a space is vacant or in use, and can be manually changed to reflect this status. Office signs are typically made from durable materials, such as plastic, and are designed to withstand the daily wear and tear of office life.
What Are Some Common Uses For Office Signs?
Office signs are commonly used for a variety of purposes in the workplace. Some common uses for office signs include:
- Marking the location of various rooms and facilities, such as the reception area, washrooms, meeting rooms, and break rooms
- Indicating whether a space is vacant or in use, through the use of vacant/engaged signs
- Providing instructions or information to employees and visitors, such as safety instructions, evacuation routes, and rules for the use of certain facilities
- Identifying the occupants of individual offices or cubicles
- Providing directional guidance to help employees and visitors navigate the office space
- Enhancing the overall aesthetic of the office and promoting the company's branding and image
What Are The Different Types Of Office Signs?
There are many different types of office signs that are used in the workplace. Some common types of office signs include:
- Reception signs: These signs are used to mark the location of the reception area, where visitors can check in and be directed to their destination.
- Washroom signs: These signs are used to mark the location of washrooms, including both men's and women's restrooms, as well as any unisex or accessible restrooms.
- Vacant/engaged signs: These signs are used to indicate whether a space, such as a meeting room or office, is vacant or in use. They are typically slider signs that can be manually changed to reflect the current status.
What Are The Key Features To Consider When Choosing Office Signs?
When choosing office signs for your workplace, there are several key features to consider. Some important factors to consider include:
- Material: Office signs are typically made from durable materials, such as plastic, metal, or wood, to withstand the daily wear and tear of office life. Consider the type of material that will best suit your needs and the environment in which the signs will be used.
- Design: The design of your office signs should be clear, concise, and easy to read, with large, legible text and simple, intuitive graphics. Consider the overall aesthetic of your office, and choose signs that will complement the space and promote your brand.
- Functionality: Consider the specific functions that your office signs need to serve, and choose signs that are specifically designed for those purposes. For example, if you need signs to mark the location of washrooms and meeting rooms, choose signs that are specifically designed for those purposes.
- Installation: Consider how the signs will be installed and whether they will require any special hardware or mounting accessories. Some signs may be self-adhesive and can be easily attached to walls or doors, while others may require more complex installation.
- Maintenance: Consider how the signs will be maintained over time, and choose signs that are easy to clean and care for. Some signs may be designed to be easily updated or changed, while others may require more complex maintenance.
Are There Any UK Or European Industry Standards Or Regulations That Apply To Office Signs?
In the United Kingdom and Europe, there are several industry standards and regulations that apply to office signs. These standards and regulations are designed to ensure that office signs are clear, legible, and easy to understand, and that they provide important information and guidance in a safe and effective manner.
One of the key standards that applies to office signs in the UK and Europe is the ISO 7010 standard, which provides guidance on the design and use of safety signs and symbols. The ISO 7010 standard specifies the shapes, colours, and other visual characteristics of safety signs, and provides guidelines for the placement and use of these signs in the workplace.
In addition to the ISO 7010 standard, there are also several other standards and regulations that apply to office signs in the UK and Europe. For example, the Equality Act 2010 requires that office signs provide clear and accessible information for people with disabilities, and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires that office signs provide important safety information and guidance.