High Back Office Chair
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Standard high-back operator chair designed to provide maximum ergonomic comfort during long hours
- Comfortable operator chairs perfect for commercial offices, schools, call centres, or hot desking
- Permanent contact back mechanism allows the user to fix the tilt of the chair or let it float freely
- Pronounced backrest contours gently ‘hug’ the user for extra spinal support
- Deep foam seat cushion offers a slight sink-in feeling
- Fitted with either a black or chrome-finished 5-star swivel base with castor wheels
- Versatile armless version is a great space-saving solution for confined or shared workspaces
- Available in Charcoal, Claret and Royal Blue fabric finishes
- Chair is suitable for up to 8 hours usage and features a weight tolerance of up to 115kg
- Overall product dimensions are 970-1100(H) x 700(W) x 700(D) mm
- Comes with 5 year component guarantee and 2 year upholstery guarantee
- Item is entitled for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a High Back Office Chair?
This standard high back office chair is designed to provide maximum ergonomic comfort during long hours of sitting at the desk. The deep foam seat cushion offers a slight sink-in feeling, while the pronounced backrest contours gently ‘hug’ the user for extra spinal support throughout the back. The chair features a permanent contact back mechanism (PCB) which allows the user to fix the tilt of the chair or let it float freely to remain in contact with their back as they move. The seat is fitted on either a black or chrome-finished 5-star swivel base with castor wheels for easy positioning and manoeuvrability.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Ergonomic office chairs should be a priority for anyone looking to improve sitting and working comfort for themselves or their employees. Comfortable and hard-wearing, these high back office chairs are perfect for commercial offices, schools, call centres, or hot desking. The versatile armless version is a great space-saving solution for confined or shared workspaces, as well as conference rooms and meeting areas. These office chairs are rated as suitable for up to 8 hours of seat time per day.
High Back Office Chair Specifications
The upholstery is available in standard royal blue, charcoal, and claret fabric finishes to match the decor of any office environment. Compact in size and easy to move around, the chairs measure 970-1100mm in height and are 700mm wide by 700mm deep overall. The chair stands on five heavy-duty castor wheels and has a weight capacity of up to 115kg. Each unit is supplied with a 5-year component guarantee and a 2-year upholstery guarantee.
These items are built for ease of use and a painless experience. These high back office chairs are carefully produced from high-quality materials and are made to last. As an added bonus, these chairs offer a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are getting an amazing product. This product is entitled for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised office chairs, please talk to a helpful member of our sales team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our first priority is making sure that our customers receive the best product for their needs, and we're always pleased to help. If you have any questions regarding our range of chairs, please do give us a call. We are committed to providing outstanding customer support and we're always pleased to help.
We won't be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we deliver the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you spot this high back office chair at a cheaper price elsewhere online we will price match that deal.
Once you buy a high back office chair from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
|Certifications||BS EN 1335-2:2000 ,BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008|
|Recommended Usage Hours||8|
|Seat Height - Highest (mm)||590|
|Seat Height - Lowest (mm)||460|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions