Free Delivery - 2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Ergonomic, operator chair featuring a lumbar pump, seat slide, and fully adjustable mechanism
- Sturdy, premium contoured back chair perfect for offices, call centres and hot desking
- Offers unbeatable support and comfort thanks to its physio approved design
- Sumptuous, deep cushioned seat and contoured backrest offers support and comfort
- Height adjustable arms encourage the user to sit in the correct seating position
- Upholstered in a tough wearing fabric that will withstand the rigorous demands of any office environment
- Asynchro mechanism with torsion control allows each user to adapt the chair to their needs
- Features a 5-point star castor base for easy manoeuvrability that allows for effortless multi-tasking
- Available in Royal Blue and Black fabric finishes
- Chair is suitable for up to 8 hours usage and features a weight tolerance of up to 115kg
- Overall product dimensions are 1035-1230(H) x 675(W) x 580(D) mm
- Comes with 5 year component guarantee and 2 year upholstery guarantee
- Item is eligible for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an Operator Chair?
This operator chair offers unbeatable support and comfort thanks to its physio approved design. It features a lumbar pump, seat slide, and fully adjustable mechanism. Upholstered in a tough wearing fabric that will withstand the rigorous demands of any office environment, this chair will give you years of service. The included height adjustable arms encourage the user to sit in the correct seating position whilst reducing tension in the upper body and shoulders. It features a 5-point star castor base for easy manoeuvrability that allows for effortless multi-tasking.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This ergonomic, contoured back operator chair is perfect for offices, call centres and hot desking. Its sumptuous, deep cushioned seat and contoured backrest offers support and comfort for users whilst working for long periods, which helps to keep the user energised and productive. It features a three lever asynchro mechanism with torsion control, complete with ratchet back adjustability that allows each user to adapt the chair to their needs. They are available in classic Royal Blue and Black fabric finishes to suit your decor.
Operator Chair Specifications
This ergonomic operator chair makes light work of your busy day. It is suitable for up to 8 hours usage and features a weight tolerance of up to 115kg. The overall product dimensions of this height adjustable chair are 1035-1230(H) x 675(W) x 580(D) mm making it suitable for users of different sizes. These sturdy, premium operator chairs have a total unit weight of 18.2kg each. Don’t hesitate to purchase this product as it comes with a 5-year component guarantee and a 2-year upholstery guarantee.
These operator chairs are built for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. These items are carefully engineered from premium materials and are built to last. An added bonus when you place your order, these chairs are supplied with a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you're acquiring an amazing deal. This item is entitled for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of bespoke operator chairs, please talk with a helpful sales representative by phoning 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers track down the ideal product for their situation, and we are always happy to assist. If you have questions regarding our chairs, please do give us a call. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer support and we're always delighted to give advice.
We will not be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best online prices, due to this we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you notice this operator chair being sold for less elsewhere online we will match that competitors price.
When you buy a operator chair from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old choice. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can simply return it for a trouble-free return or exchange. For your convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet CH1808BK
|Recommended Usage Hours
|Seat Height - Highest (mm)
|Seat Height - Lowest (mm)
|2-3 working days
|5 year parts / labour
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions