|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Steel trolley ideal for engineering use
- Welded oil-tight trays, 40mm rim trays
- 2 swivel castors with brakes
- 2 fixed non-marking grey TPE wheels
- Solid black rubber tyres with roller bearing
- Powder coated blue RAL5007 as standard
- Trolley features horizontal push bar
- Capacity: 400kg
- Also available: 2 Shelf Angled Pushbar Workshop Trolley
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details. There will be a supplementary charge of 10% on the net price. Delivery time could be up to 20 days.
What is the Purpose of a Steel Trolley?
The trolley is designed for the toils and tribulations of the workshop. The trolley has metal shelving with a 40mm lipped edge so as to keep all the items on the tray. The steel trolley comes with a push bar and four rubber coated wheels for grip and steering. Each trolley shelf is an oil-tight tray, welded to ensure no leakages occur from the shelving, no matter what spills may occur. Its strength of durability comes from the welded trays, the powder coating and the sturdy tubular frame construction.
Workshops can be a dirty hard place, so you need a trolley that can handle that environment. Choose the standard blue colour, or design a bespoke colour with anything in the RAL colour range. Match your company colours with this steel trolley.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
In workshops around the country, the trolley can be used for a variety of purposes. You can use it in the work shop for lumber and tools. You can store small and fragile parts on the steel trolley and transport them easily. The automotive shop can keep and label car parts as you remove them from the car, easily reassembled again. The lips ensure no part, big or small can tumble from the trays. There is a wide range of heights and numbers of shelves, so consult your catalogue for the style that fits your workplace.
Who Might Use a Steel Trolley?
Any mechanic or technician would instantly see the benefit of having a welded oil-tight tray that can contain spills and parts of any shape or size. Any worker that needs a trolley that is tough and durable can make use of this steel trolley. Any engineer that works with a number of parts and tools and needs mobility will enjoy the benefits this trolley can provide.
- Two swivelling, braking wheels and two fixed wheels ensure steering without losing control
- The steel trolley locks into place once you need it fixed
- Comes in standard powder coated blue
- Choose between 1000's of RAL colours with only 10% increase in price
- 10 year warranty on parts and labour
- 40mm lip, welded oil-tight trays to contain leaks and spills of all kinds
- Available in 2 and 3 shelf designs of various heights
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||850|
|Platform Width (mm)||500|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||160|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions