Plastic Chain Barrier
|20+ units gets 13% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Plastic chain barrier includes 4 posts & bases, 6m of chain & 10 connectors
- Post and chain bundles are perfect for quickly kitting out venues
- White posts, white chain, white connector links, white S-hooks
- Base can be filled with water to provide a sturdy barrier
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Post dimensions (mm): 880(H) x 40(Dia)
- Base dimensions (mm): 75(H) x 300(Dia)
- Chain supplied in 2m lengths with additional connectors
- Chain link segments have a diameter of 8mm
What is the Purpose of a Plastic Chain Barrier?
A plastic chain barrier is a temporary barrier system composed of posts connected by plastic chain link. They serve to secure areas undergoing maintenance as well as manage queues of people or vehicles. The barriers can also act as holders for temporary traffic signs. They make lightweight and handy barriers as the water-filled bases can simply be drained when not in use. The barriers are easily made visible with coloured connecting plastic chains.
Where Can Plastic Chain Barriers Be Used?
This barrier kit can be used in commercial areas such as supermarkets, offices, reception areas, hotels and hospitals. Plastic chain barriers can likewise be used at activity centres such as concert venues, banquet halls and reception lobbies. Schools can use the barriers to manage queues at canteens, libraries as well as entrance gates.
Who Might Use This Plastic Chain Barrier?
Security personnel in schools, hotels, hospitals and concert venues can use the product for crowd control. Park keepers use the kit to secure areas undergoing maintenance work as well as reroute park visitors whenever necessary. Traffic enforcers can utilise the kit as a temporary barrier during emergency road situations.
Specifications and Warranties
A plastic chain barrier is a set of posts standing on water-filled bases. The posts are 880 (H) x 40 (Dia) mm while the base dimensions are 75 (H) x 300 (Dia) mm. The base provides a strong stand when filled with the right amount of water. The product comes in varying pack quantities. The kit is a set of 4 posts and bases, 6 meters of 8mm chain and 1 pack of 10 connectors.
Interesting Facts About Plastic Chain Barriers
By emptying the base of water, the posts can easily be carried away for storage. Refilling the base with water does not require any special skill. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one year warranty on all parts and labour. Our plastic chain barriers fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions