Workshop Service Cart
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Workshop service cart suited to engineering environments
- Features two oil tight welded trays with 40mm rim
- Trolley has angled push-bar
- Powder coated finish in blue RAL5007
- Trollies are resistant to impact and scratches
- Two fixed and two braked swivel non-marking TPE wheels
- Rubber tyre wheels with roller bearings
- Horizontal Pushbar model also available
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details. There will be a supplementary charge of 10% on the net price. Delivery time could be up to 20 days.
What is the Purpose of a Workshop Service Cart?
This cart is designed for the toils and tribulations of the workshop. It has metal shelving with 40mm lips so as to keep all the items on the tray. It comes with an angled push bar and 4 non marking TPE wheels for grip and steering. Each shelf is an oil-tight tray, welded to ensure no leakages occur from the shelving, no matter what spills may occur. Its strength of durability comes from the welded trays, the powder coating and the sturdy tubular frame construction of this workshop service cart.
Workshops can be a dirty hard place, so you need a cart that can handle that environment. Choose the standard blue colour, or design a bespoke colour with anything in the RAL colour range. Match your company colours with this durable workshop service cart.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
In workshops around the country, this cart can be used for a variety of purposes. You can store small and fragile parts on the workshop service cart and transport them easily. Mechanics in a garage can keep and label car parts as you remove them from the car, easily reassembled again. The lips ensure no part, big or small can tumble from the trays.
Who Might Use a Workshop Service Cart?
Any mechanic or technician would instantly see the benefit of having a welded oil-tight tray that can contain spills and parts of any shape or size. Any worker that needs a cart that is tough and durable can make use of this workshop service cart. Any engineer that works with a number of parts and tools and needs mobility will enjoy the benefits this cart can provide.
- Two swivelling, braking wheels and two fixed wheels ensure steering without losing control
- Locks into place once you need it fixed
- The workshop service cart is supplied in powder coated blue
- Choose between 1000's of RAL colours with only 10% increase in price
- 10 year warranty on parts and labour
- 40mm lip, welded oil-tight trays to contain leaks and spills of all kinds
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||700|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions