|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- The original premium multi-purpose workshop mat widely used across industry today
- This PVC mat features interwoven vinyl strips that ensure enhanced flexibility
- Robust and durable 12mm thick PVC matting with 22mm x 22mm hole size
- Designed to withstand heavy usage, this multi-purpose mat is ideal for dry and wet environments
- This safety mat boasts a cross-ribbed lattice grip, thus reducing the risk of slipping
- Easy to install both indoors and outdoors, it is suitable for production lines and mezzanine floors
- To ensure robust performance, ease of use, and flexibility, we opted for a fully reversible design
- Robust build is complemented with a cross-ribbed lattice grip that reduces the risk of slipping
- Ideal for a wide range of workplaces, this mat is available in 4 colours and 4 different weave sizes
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to DIN 51130
- Resistant to UV, but please note that red is not colourfast in direct sunlight
- Product is entitled for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Workshop Mat?
Made from 12mm thick PVC, this workshop mat features interwoven vinyl strips that ensure enhanced flexibility and long-term use. To make it even safer, this safety mat boasts a cross-ribbed lattice grip, thus reducing the risk of slipping. To ensure robust performance, ease of use, and flexibility, we opted for a fully reversible design. This workplace safety mat is available in four vibrant colours that please the eye.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Designed to stand the test of time and heavy usage, this multi-purpose workshop mat is ideal for dry and wet environments alike. Easy to install both indoors and outdoors, it is equally suitable for long production lines, mezzanine floors, machine shops with lathes, or other workplaces such as assembly areas where debris and offcuts are usually present. In order to guarantee its durability, this mat is made from high-quality 12mm thick PVC and boasts a fully reversible design and interwoven vinyl strips. This mat’s robust build is complemented with a cross-ribbed lattice grip that reduces the risk of slipping or falling. Ideal for a wide range of workplaces, this safety mat is available in four colours and four different weave sizes.
Workshop Mat Specifications
Made from 12mm thick PVC, 22mm x 22mm hole size. Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1. Slip tested to DIN 51130. Available in 4 UV-Resistant colours and 4 weave sizes. Keep in mind that red is not colourfast if exposed to direct sunlight.
These products are designed for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. This workshop mat is precisely produced from premium materials and are built to last. An added bonus when you order, these mats offer a 1-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're securing an excellent product. This item is available for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We are sure that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% price match. If you can find this workshop mat selling at a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that website.
Once you buy a workshop mat from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for a no-hassle refund. For extra convenience we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions