|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Fatigue mats provide a simple solution for workers who spend most of their time standing at one station
- Bevelled edge on all 4 sides ensure safe on-off access
- A no frills PVC blown sponge barrier from hard floors
- Exceptional comfort and long-lasting performance
- Overall thickness 9mm
- Economic comfort for light industrial applications
- Safety rounded edges
- Supplied by linear metre (price of linear metre is per 1 metre) or in an 18.29m roll
- Minimum order 5 metres
What is the Purpose of Fatigue Mats?
This product is known as the superior choice of mats to reduce fatigue and prevent workplace injury. If you have a worksite where you work in one area for long periods of time, your feet can be prone to injury and fatigue. Even with the correct footwear, long hours on a hard surface can wear on your body. These fatigue mats are designed as a no-frills, easy solution for your feet. This PVC-blown sponge material works as padding for your feet that prevents fatigue and won't cause wear on your body. The 9mm thick padding is a cushion that is comfortable and affordable. Each edge is bevelled to provide you soft matting that is easy to get on and won't curl up.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Fatigue mats are a simple and effective safety measure suitable for a variety of environments. Supermarkets, hardware stores, packaging plants, and assembly lines are the ideal locations for this product. Get a roll to extend the length of a factory floor to provide maximum protection for your workers. This is a vital way to protects workers' feet that stand in one location all day.
Who Might Use Fatigue Mats?
Cashiers at supermarkets, workers on an assembly line or airport check-in staff will appreciate these fatigue mats. The beauty of rubber floor mats are the simplicity of installation, meaning the majority of staff are able to add them to the workplace.
Note: There is a 5m minimum order for this product.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions