|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This ESD neoprene mat protects you and your electronic components against harmful static electricity
- Extra tough, 2mm thick matting that is made with a smooth finish nitrile rubber
- Solder iron resistant and low reflecting making it ideal for electrical component manufacturing
- Conductive neoprene mat is useful in manufacturing and production environments
- Hardwearing Neoprene is heat, chemical, oil, fire and ozone resistant
- Suitable as an ESD work surface mat or hard wearing anti-static floor mat
- Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 standards
- Point to point resistance (Rp-p): 1.8 x 10⁸ Ω
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 4.3 x 10⁶ Ω
- Withstands demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -30°C to +70°C
- Product is qualified for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Neoprene Mat?
This Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) neoprene mat protects you and your electronic components against the harmful effects of static electricity. It is an extra tough, 2mm thick matting that is made with a smooth finish nitrile rubber. This easy to clean mat is solder iron resistant and low reflecting making it ideal for electrical component manufacturing and refurbishment. To keep your employees and sensitive electronic components from injury or damage, it is grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This conductive neoprene mat is useful in manufacturing and production environments. It is versatile as it can be used as an ESD work surface mat or hard wearing anti-static floor mat. An extra strong, heavy-duty, neoprene rubber mat is suitable for demanding environments. It withstands demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -30°C to +70°C. This versatile bench/floor mat is suitable for dry, indoor environments.
Neoprene Mat Specifications
It is constructed of hard wearing neoprene that is heat, chemical, oil, fire, and ozone resistant making it highly functional in demanding environments. This conductive neoprene mat conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 standards. Point to point resistance (Rp-p): 1.8 x 10⁸ Ω. Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 4.3 x 10⁶ Ω.
These items are built for ease of use and a painless experience. These neoprene mats are thoughtfully constructed from premium materials and are made to last. An added bonus when you order, these mats are supplied with a 1-year parts with labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting an incredible deal. This item is entitled for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we offer the most competitive prices online, due to this certainty we're delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can see this neoprene mat selling at a cheaper price on any other website we will price match that website.
Once you buy a neoprene mat from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous product. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. For your convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your quantity and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions