Lightweight Rubber Matting
Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your team energised with this tried-and-true lightweight rubber matting that stands the test of time
- Fights foot fatigue with interwoven vinyl strips that helps your team to stay focused and productive
- Purpose-built to withstand demanding conditions, these durable mats are fully reversible for longevity
- Robust vinyl strips are interwoven to make them more supple and break-resistant
- Cross-ribbed lattice design offers increased grip which absorbs impact and reduces foot fatigue
- The cross-ribbed lattice is made from 12mm thick PVC with a hole size of 30mm x 30mm
- Loose lay design offers stress-free installation and is exceptionally cost-effective
- No matter the environment, this matting is prepared for anything; wet or dry, indoors or outdoors
- Available in four vibrant colours, this matting can be installed in a wide variety of worksites
- Certified to standards BS EN 13501-1 and DIN 51130, this mat minimises fire and slip risks
- Suitable for use in both wet and dry environments whether indoors or outdoors
- Resistant to UV, but please note that red is not colourfast in direct sunlight
- Item is available for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Lightweight Rubber Matting?
Keep your staff safe and energised with this tried-and-true lightweight rubber matting that stands the test of time. Purpose-built to withstand heavy wear-and-tear and demanding conditions, these durable mats are fully reversible for ultimate longevity. The robust vinyl strips are interwoven to make them more supple and break-resistant. The cross-ribbed lattice design offers increased grip which absorbs impact, reduces foot fatigue and lowers the risk of workplace slips.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Fight foot fatigue with interwoven vinyl strips that absorb impact and help your staff to stay focused and productive. A cross-ribbed lattice structure is proven to increase grip and reduce slipping hazards, even in wet and oily environments. The loose lay design offers stress-free installation and is exceptionally cost-effective, making it an ideal choice for longer production lines and mezzanine floors. No matter the environment, this versatile lightweight rubber matting is prepared for anything; wet or dry, indoors or outdoors, you’re covered.
Lightweight Rubber Matting Specifications
The cross-ribbed lattice is made from 12mm thick PVC with a hole size of 30mm x 30mm. Available in four vibrant colours, this loose lay model can be installed effortlessly in a wide variety of worksites. Tested and certified to industry standards BS EN 13501-1 and DIN 51130, this mat minimises fire and slip risks. This versatile lightweight rubber matting is suitable for use in both wet and dry environments whether indoors or outdoors.
These products are made for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are delicately created from premium materials and are designed to last. An additional benefit when you order, our lightweight rubber matting has a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you are acquiring a great product. This product is eligible for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we deliver the best prices online, due to this certainty we're pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you see our lightweight rubber matting for a cheaper price elsewhere online we will match that deal.
Once you buy lightweight rubber matting from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old matting. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your product, you can easily send it back to us for an easy return or exchange. For your convenience we accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your quantity now and head to check out today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions