Interlocking Anti Fatigue Tiles
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Extra thick, premium interlocking anti fatigue tiles provide fatigue relief for standing workers
- Essential for supporting your employees’ health when they are standing for long periods of time
- Precision designed tiles seamlessly clip together for a smooth raised floor surface
- Extremely hard wearing tiles, fabricated with 24mm thick premium rubber
- Versatile and can easily be used to cover large or unusually shaped workstations
- Superior, convenient, mid-size tile allows for easy planning of any size area
- Tiles are super-easy to clean, simply wash down using a jet washer or hose
- Depending on your application, these tiles are available as solid tiles or with holes
- Tiles with holes are particularly suited for wet areas where drainage is required
- Flexible as the solid and holed tiles are compatible in that they can be used in the same installation
- Ramped edges increase occupational safety by helping to prevent trips
- Tile have been slip tested to DIN 51130
- Item is ready for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an Interlocking Anti Fatigue Tiles?
These extra thick, premium interlocking anti fatigue tiles provide a comfortable surface and fatigue relief for standing workers. This means they can also help to increase worker productivity. These precision designed tiles seamlessly clip together for a smooth raised floor surface. The superior, convenient, mid-size tile allows for easy planning of any size area. It is super-easy to clean. Simply use a jet washer or hose.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These interlocking anti fatigue tiles are essential for supporting your employees’ health when they are standing for long periods of time. They are versatile and can easily be used to cover large or unusually shaped workstations. They are commonly used in many industrial settings such as machine shops, workshops, factories, assembly lines, warehouses, and stores. The tiles are constructed from rubber, which is naturally slip and impact resistant, and highly durable. Depending on your application, these tiles are available as solid tiles or with holes. The tiles with holes are particularly suited for wet areas where drainage is required.
Interlocking Anti Fatigue Tiles Specifications
These are extremely hard wearing tiles, fabricated with 24mm thick premium rubber. They offer great flexibility as the solid and holed tiles are compatible in that they can be used in the same installation if required. The ramped edges increase occupational safety by helping to prevent trips. The edges are available in black or, for increased visibility, yellow. You can be confident in your purchase as they are slip tested to DIN 51130.
These items are made for simplicity and an effortless experience. These items are carefully built from top-quality materials and are made to last. To add more value to your order, these interlocking anti fatigue tiles have a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to make sure that you're getting a fantastic deal. This item is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We're confident that we deliver the best prices online, due to this certainty we are delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. If you see our interlocking anti fatigue tiles selling at a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that competitor.
When you buy interlocking anti fatigue tiles from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can easily return it to us for a speedy refund. For your convenience we accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your required quantity and head to check out today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Material||Rubber, including 25% NBR|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions