Hygienic Anti Fatigue Mat
Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Improve health and safety and productivity with this hygienic anti fatigue mat that improves comfort
- Perfect for any workplace where hygiene is important such as healthcare, catering and hospitality
- Made from a revolutionary ‘gel foam’ material that combines the best in durability and comfort
- Material also has anti-microbial properties to eliminate germs and stop the growth of bacteria
- Suitable for a range of settings, it can be used for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors
- Keep your staff safe with this hygienic anti fatigue mat that is non-slip and resistant to oil and chemicals
- Closed cell construction does not allow liquids to penetrate the mat and reduce performance
- Model available with holes to safely channel liquids away to keep a safe walking surface for users
- It is loose lay making for a convenient and easy installation in a wide array of workplaces
- Mat can easily be kept sanitary, simply clean with detergent or steam sterilise
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 standards, slip tested to DIN 51130 standards
- Item is entitled for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hygienic Anti Fatigue Mat?
Improve your staff health and safety, and productivity with this hygienic anti fatigue mat that improves comfort and energy levels whilst standing at work. This ergonomic mat is made from a revolutionary ‘gel foam’ material that combines the best in durability and comfort. It will help to reduce pain and health issues of your employees who stand for long periods of time. The material also has anti-microbial properties to eliminate germs and stop the growth of bacteria in your hygienic areas. It is very versatile being suitable for a range of settings. It can be used for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This hygienic anti fatigue mat is perfect for any workplace where hygiene is important such as healthcare, food manufacturing, catering, hospitality, clean rooms or food retail due to its anti-microbial properties. It features a closed cell construction that does not allow liquids to penetrate the mat and reduce performance. In places where drainage is needed, there is a version available with holes to safely channel liquids away to keep a safe walking surface for users. It is loose lay making for a convenient and easy installation in a wide array of workplaces.
Hygienic Anti Fatigue Mat Specifications
Keep your staff safe with this hygienic anti fatigue mat that is non-slip, oil resistant, and has a finish that is generally resistant to chemicals. The mat can easily be kept sanitary, Simply clean with detergent or steam sterilise. This high quality, value for money product is Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 standards. Use this as part of your health and safety programme. It is slip tested to DIN 51130 standards.
These products are built for easy use and a painless experience. These items are delicately crafted from the best materials and are designed to last. To add more value to your order, these hygienic anti fatigue mats come with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're getting an incredible deal. This product is qualified for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% price match. If you notice this hygienic anti fatigue mat at a cheaper price on another website we will price match that offer.
Once you buy a hygienic anti fatigue mat from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle refund. The Workplace Depot also accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and head to check out today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Material||Rubberised Gel Foam|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions