|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Grit mat made from compression moulded nitrile rubber is the perfect solution for dangerous, oily areas
- Its ‘Grit’ coating and raised surface pattern combine for a highly effective slip resistant matting
- Not only provides slip-resistance, it also has the advantage of offering fatigue-relief for workers
- Open hole design makes this grit mat perfect for demanding locations such as engineering workshops
- The holes will keep the swarf out of sight, and the surface area safer
- Takes care of your teams health with the fatigue-relief this matting offers from cold, hard floors
- Material composition makes it perfect for areas that needs a high resistance to chemicals, oils and grease
- Additional safety with moulded bevelled edges to reduce trip hazards, and enable wheeled access
- Particularly suitable to wet environments as it incorporates open drainage holes for spilt liquids
- Ideal for oily environments, slip tested to DIN 51130 standards
- Mat dimensions are 0.9m x 1.5m and weighs 9.30kg
- Item qualifies for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Grit Mat?
This 13mm thick grit mat is made from compression moulded nitrile rubber making it the perfect solution for dangerous, oily areas. Its ‘Grit’ coating and raised surface pattern combine for a highly effective slip resistant matting. Not only does it provide unbeatable slip-resistance, it also has the advantage of offering fatigue-relief for workers who stand for long periods of time enabling production levels to remain constant. It has an additional safety feature with its moulded bevelled edges to reduce trip hazards, and enable wheeled access.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Its open hole design makes this grit mat perfect for demanding locations such as engineering workshops, and machine tool areas where swarf is prevalent. The holes will keep the swarf out of sight, and the surface area safer. This matting’s material composition makes it the perfect choice for areas where there needs to be a high resistance to chemicals, oils and grease. Help take care of your employees’ health and wellbeing with the fatigue-relief this matting offers from cold, hard floors. It is particularly suitable to wet environments as it incorporates open drainage holes for spilt liquids to keep the standing area safer.
Grit Mat Specifications
This grit mat is a breeze to install. Being loose lay means it can simply be laid where required in a wide array of workplaces. You can rely on this mat. It has been slip tested to DIN 51130 standards. The matting’s moulded nitrile rubber make this mat ideally suitable for oily environments. The mat dimensions are 0.9m x 1.5m and weighs a substantial, robust 9.30kg for outstanding durability.
These grit mats are built for easy use and an effortless experience. These items are thoughtfully produced from top-quality materials and are made to last. For additional value when you purchase, these mats feature a 1 year labour and parts warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are acquiring an amazing product. This product is ready for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you notice this grit mat selling at a cheaper price elsewhere online we will match that competitor.
Once you buy a grit mat from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old mat. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions