|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- ESD matting protects you and your electronic components against the harmful effects of static electricity
- Dual purpose static-dissipative for safety, and anti-fatigue mat for the comfort of standing workers
- Made of 14mm thick polyurethane that has excellent wear properties, and finished with bubble surface
- Sensitive components are safe as the mat is grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat
- A must in electronic assembly plants and any ESD sensitive areas
- Features a conductive buried layer that neutralises static charge, protecting components from damage
- Comfortable bubbled surface promotes subtle movement to further reduce fatigue
- Meets or exceeds IEC 61340-5-1 resistance requirements
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 2.4 x 10⁶ Ω
- 14mm thick polyurethane matting with bubble surface finish
- Suitable for dry indoor environments, UV resistant to prevent fading
- Withstands even the most demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -40°C to +80°C
- Polyurethane offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils
- Product is qualified for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of ESD Matting?
This Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) matting protects you and your sensitive electronic components against the harmful effects of static electricity. It helps you take care of your employees, maintain production levels, and save on expensive component replacement bills. The ESD matting is dual purpose being static-dissipative for safety, and an anti-fatigue mat for the comfort of standing workers. Your ESD sensitive components are safe as the mat is grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat. The mat is constructed of 14mm thick polyurethane that has excellent wear properties, and finished with bubble surface finish.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This ESD matting is a must in electronic assembly plants and any ESD sensitive areas. It features a conductive buried layer that neutralises static charge, protecting components from damage. Keep your employees safe and healthy with the comfortable bubbled surface that promotes subtle movement to further reduce fatigue. The matting also insulates workers from the harmful effects of cold, hard floors. Additionally, it is UV resistant to prevent fading. These mats are suitable for a wide range of dry indoor environments.
ESD Matting Specifications
This ESD matting meets or exceeds IEC 61340-5-1 resistance requirements. It has resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 2.4 x 10⁶ Ω. This robust mat withstands even the most demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -40°C to +80°C. The premium polyurethane, with its long lasting properties, offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils.
These products are designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These products are delicately assembled from premium materials and are designed to last. To add value to your investment, this ESD matting comes with a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to make certain that you are receiving an amazing product. This item is eligible for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we offer the most competitive prices online, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can see this ESD matting being sold at a lower price on a competitors website we will price match that competitors price.
When you buy a ESD matting from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old option. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it for a trouble-free return or exchange. For our customer's convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Choose your quantity and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions