Anti Static Matting
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Take care of your health with this anti static matting that protects you against static electricity
- Comprises a conductive buried layer that protects operatives from the build up of static electricity
- Ideal for computing and electrical industries in electrostatic sensitive or protected areas
- 14mm thick matting with vinyl top surface and PVC fusion bonded foam backing is extremely durable
- Safety of sensitive components are assured as it is grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat
- Features a diamond pattern surface that is not only attractive, but also slip resistant to keep you safe
- Mat is supplied with ramped edges as standard to reduce the risk of trips
- Durable, PVC top surface provides limited resistance to chemicals and oils
- Super easy to install, the loose lay mat can easily be laid in a wide array of workplaces
- Hard wearing, anti static matting is suitable for dry, indoor environments
- Tested to EN14041 resistance requirements
- Item is entitled for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Anti Static Matting?
Take care of your health and save money with this Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) matting that protects you and your electronic components against the harmful effects of static electricity. This economical, 14mm thick anti static matting with vinyl top surface and PVC fusion bonded foam backing is extremely strong and durable. The safety of you and your sensitive components are assured as it is grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat. The mat also has another safety feature being supplied with ramped edges as standard to reduce the risk of trips.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This hard wearing, anti static matting is ideal for computing and electrical industries in electrostatic sensitive or protected areas. It has additional anti-fatigue properties to give relief for standing employees. The mat comprises a conductive buried layer that protects operatives and components from the build up of static electricity. It features a diamond pattern surface that is not only attractive, but also slip resistant to help your workers keep safe. The durable, PVC top surface provides limited resistance to chemicals and oils.
Anti Static Matting Specifications
This mat is super easy to install. A loose lay mat, it can easily be laid in a wide array of workplaces. It is tested to EN14041 resistance requirements. This hard wearing, anti static matting is suitable for dry, indoor environments. Buy this cost-saving product today, and enjoy free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
These items are made for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These items are carefully fabricated from the best materials and are built to last. To add value to your purchase, this anti static matting benefits from a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to ensure that you're securing a fantastic deal. This product is qualified for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We are convinced that we offer the most competitive prices online, due to this we're delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you discover this anti static matting selling at a cheaper price on a website we will price match that price.
Once you buy anti static matting from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous choice. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can easily return it for a no-hassle return or exchange. For your convenience we also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your required quantity and checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Material||Vinyl / PVC Foam|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions