Mobile Steps with Handrail
|Call us for bulk discounts|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Conduct work at a higher level with our amazingly secure yet portable mobile steps with handrail
- Steps produce an elevation of up to 1016mm, which corresponds to a working level of roughly 2516mm
- Dimensions measure 1686(H) x 575(W) x 949(D) mm
- Constructed from enduring 25mm diameter tubular steel, powerful enough for industrial use
- Streamline yet steadfast structure is developed to pass through a ordinary doorway
- 670mm high handrails mounted on both sides permit one-hand entry and provide additional safety
- The treads measure 410mm in width and can take a maximal load of 125kg
- The nonslip tread covering boosts grip and is impervious to water, oil and most substances
- Four cupped security feet are mounted over spring loaded wheels
- Domed vacuum cups grip the floor when pressure is applied, providing lots of support
- Our steps are proudly British made, fabricated in our UK workshop and delivered direct to you
- These steps are eligible for free, next day shipment to locations in mainland Great Britain
You can access higher levels and hard to reach places with our reliable yet transportable mobile steps with handrail. These steps have been designed for safety, they are constructed to adhere to the highest applicable safety and manufacturing standards. Our steps are proudly British made, produced in our UK factory and delivered direct to your door.
What is the Purpose of Mobile Steps with Handrail?
Working in lofty locations is frequently a formula for workplace disasters. Inappropriate gear can not only bring about bodily damage, but can also wreck expensive equipment and goods. These economical and popular steps will help to care for both your merchandise and your workers. These steps are a sure footed substitute for ordinary stepladders that are routinely hazardous and unsteady. They can moreover access areas beyond the reach of a traditional step ladder. The strong construction provides balance, stableness and assurance for your workers, giving them help to do the job properly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These mobile steps with handrail combine stability and movability, making them ideal for all office and factory settings. The framework is developed to fit through a regular door way, because of this streamline yet steadfast design they are perfect for space limited areas. These space-conscious models are a wonderful solution for use when available space is a little tight.
These steps are great for stock retrieval in stock rooms and distribution centres. They will make distributing products hassle-free in shops and department stores. The hygienic frame is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, meaning it's suitable for a variety of uses in healthcare or food related environments.
Stability with Mobility
Four cupped protection feet are fitted over spring loaded wheels. Domed suction cups grip the ground when stepped on, providing lots of support. As force is released the dome cap lifts and wheels will retract, permitting you to move the unit to another site.
The steps can produce a rise of up to 1016mm, which corresponds to a working height of about 2516mm. The 670mm high hand-rails on each side facilitate one-hand access and grant additional surety when climbing the stairs. The ample anti slip top platform is fenced for safety on three sides and outfitted with kick-plates to prevent operators from accidentally stepping off the platform.
Mobile Steps with Handrail Specifications
These steps are manufactured from durable 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hardwearing all-welded steel construction is tough enough for commercial use. The anti slip tread finish heightens grip and is resistant to water, grease and most chemical compounds.
- The fixed platform dimensions are 416(W) x 390(L) mm
- The full dimensions measure 1686(H) x 575(W) x 949(D) mm
- Each step measures 410mm wide and can take a maximal load of 125kg
- The inclusive weight for each item unit is 22.5kg
Strong and Stable
With a strong load capacity of 125kg, our mobile steps with handrail are great for the workshop or production line. These premium-grade steps are designed for the challenges found within a hectic industrial unit and can stand up to heavy duty operation without stopping. They are produced with light-weight but robust materials and made to effortlessly withstand dings and bumps. The vibrant blue powder coating finish is corrosion resistant and promotes toughness and fortitude, helping to ensure they last a long time.
These items fully conform with all local council and government regulative manufacturing laws to protect the safety of your clients and staff. The fitted platform toe-plates adhere to government safety rules for raised platforms. The resilient framework is designed for one person to use.
These products are made for ease of use and a uncomplicated experience. They are also simple and secure to use, giving you added comfort. Our mobile steps with handrail are delicately assembled from the best steel and are built to last. These steps qualify for free, next day shipment to addresses in mainland Great Britain, when your order is made before 3pm. Orders made after 3pm will be handled the next business day so you'll get your product the next business day. If you're looking to buy bespoke steps or access platforms, please have a chat with a friendly sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Do you want safety steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We won't be beaten on price! We are confident that we can offer the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we are delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you see these mobile steps with handrail for sale at a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that price. When you buy mobile steps with handrail from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. We accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Select your quantity now and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||1016|
|Platform Length (mm)||390|
|Platform Width (mm)||416|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions