|8+ units gets 15% off|
|5+ units gets 10% off|
|2+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Step up and do the job right with these highly reliable but hugely portable mobile steps
- Steps can deliver a lift of up to 762mm, which equals a working level of around 2262mm
- Overall dimensions are 1432(H) x 575(W) x 802(D) mm
- Manufactured from tough 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, strong enough for manufacturing use
- Sleek but stable chassis is tailored to pass through a standard door-way
- 670mm high handrails provided on both sides enable one-hand entry and deliver further stability
- The treads measure 410mm in breadth and can take a maximum weight of 125kg
- Non-slip tread finish gives you the grip that you need and is resistant to water and grease
- Four cupped protection feet are fitted over spring loaded wheels
- Domed suction cups grip the floor when stepped on to, supplying a lot of stability
- These steps are proudly British made, constructed in our UK factory and delivered direct to your door
- These units are qualified for free, next day delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain
Please note: all our steps are custom-built, as a consequence please verify all measurements thoroughly as we are unable to accept any returns.
You can step up and do the job with these dependable yet flexible mobile steps. These steps have been formulated for safety, they are manufactured to comply with the highest applicable health and safety requirements. Our steps are proudly British made, manufactured in our UK workshop and delivered direct to your doorstep.
What is the Purpose of Mobile Steps?
Activity in elevated areas is commonly a recipe for workplace incidents. Poor kit can not only bring about bodily injury, but may also damage precious equipment and products. Our budget-priced but durable steps can help to look after both your goods and your employees. These steps are a more reliable replacement for classic stepladders that are generally dangerous and shaky. They can also get you to areas out of reach of a conventional step ladder. The strong construction provides support, stability and security for your employees, giving them help they need to do the job right.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These mobile steps are the ideal blend of sturdiness and manoeuvrability, meaning they are great for all office and workshop applications. The frame is designed to pass through a regular door way, as a result of this streamline design they are ideal for use in narrow spaces. These space efficient steps are an excellent solution for use when floor-space is at a premium.
These units are suitable for stock management in stock rooms and distribution centres. They will make distributing products to shelves painless in supermarkets and department stores. The hygienic unit is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, making them perfect for a variety of uses in healthcare or food related settings.
Stability with Mobility
Four cupped protection feet are mounted over spring loaded wheels. Domed suction cups grip the floor when stepped on, giving you additional stability. When force is taken off the dome cap raises and castors will retract, enabling you to move the mobile steps to a new location.
The platform can provide an elevation of up to 762mm, which equates to a working level of roughly 2262mm. The 670mm high rails fitted on both sides assist one-handed access and provide extra sureness when ascending and descending the steps. The generous non-slip top platform is fenced for security on three sides and equipped with toe-plates to deter operators from inadvertently stepping off the deck.
Mobile Steps Specifications
These steps are constructed from strong 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hefty all-welded steel framework is strong enough for industry use. The slip-resistant tread finish elevates grip and is resistant to water, grease and a majority of chemical compounds.
- The platform dimensions are 416(W) x 390(L) mm
- The full unit dimensions are 1432(H) x 575(W) x 802(D) mm
- Each step is 410mm in breadth and can hold a maximum load of 125kg
- The inclusive weight for each item item is 20.5kg
Strong and Stable
Offering a sturdy load capacity of up to 125kg, these mobile steps are great for a workshop or distribution centre. These premium-grade steps are made to handle the demands of a hectic factory and will tolerate heavy duty action without a break. They are fabricated from lightweight but heavy-duty materials and constructed to expertly receive dings and blows. Its vibrant blue powder coat finish defends against rust and increases strength and durability helping to ensure they have a long life ahead.
Our mobile steps are in full conformity with all local council and government regulative manufacturing laws to safeguard the safety of your customers and employees. The integral platform kick-plates adhere to government safety requirements for raised platforms. The robust frame is designed for one person to use.
These items are made for ease of use and a painless experience. They are also easy and safe to use, giving you added peace of mind. These mobile steps are thoughtfully crafted from high-quality steel and are built to last. These units qualify for free, next day shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain, as long as your order is made before 3pm. Orders made from 3pm will be processed the ensuing business day then you will get your product on the following business day. If you're looking for bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please have a chat with a helpful member of our sales team by dialling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we are pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you discover these mobile steps for sale at a cheaper price on a competitors website we will match that price. Once you buy mobile steps from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. For your convenience we also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now now and checkout and place your order today!
Please take note, our steps are custom-built, as a consequence please double check all dimensions carefully as we cannot accept any returns.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||762|
|Platform Length (mm)||390|
|Platform Width (mm)||416|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions