Free Delivery - 5-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help your employees reach higher levels with our reliable yet flexible portable steps
- Platform provides elevation of up to 530mm, which is a working height of roughly 2030mm
- Total product dimensions are 1200(H) x 575(W) x 675(D) mm
- Constructed from formidable 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, strong enough for heavy-duty use
- Streamline but highly stable chassis is developed to fit through a standard door-way
- Hand rails assist one-handed access and offer extra steadiness when scaling the steps
- The steps measure 410mm across and can hold a maximal load of 125kg
- The anti-skid tread finish heightens grip and is resistant to water, oil and a majority of chemicals
- Four cupped security feet are equipped over spring loaded castors
- Domed vacuum cups grasp the ground when stepped on to, providing plenty of stableness
- These steps are proudly British made, produced in our UK facility and shipped direct to your front door
- These units are entitled for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Portable Steps?
Help your staff quickly and safely get to high, hard-to-reach spots with these dependable portable steps. Four anti-slip domed vacuum cups cover the four castor wheels providing superior gripping and steadiness, while protecting your floors from abrasion. Tall convenient handrails aid in overall stability and help keep your employees or coworkers safe from falling. Smart spring-loaded design makes the steps a breeze to move around without requiring much strength or force.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These steps are the perfect space-saving solution for anyone needing to regularly reach higher levels at work or home. Get the job done quickly while reducing the risk of workplace accidents thanks to the anti-slip tread finish resistant to water, grease, and most chemical compounds. Ideal for use in tight, restricted spaces as their compact frame easily passes through a standard-sized doorway. Providing a more stable base and a higher reach than old-fashioned step stools, these steps are excellent for stocking and retrieving items in warehouses, libraries, or stores.
Stability with Mobility
These steps feature four cupped protective feet mounted over sprung loaded castors.Domed suction cups hold the floor when pressure is applied, providing additional stability.When force is released the dome cap raises and wheels will retract, permitting you to move the unit to another location.
The steps can give a lift of up to 530mm, which equates to a working height of around 2030mm.The hand rails fitted on either side enable one-handed access and offer added steadiness when climbing up and coming down the steps.The ample slip resistant top platform is guarded for security on three sides and furnished with kick plates to deter people from unwittingly stepping off the platform.
The steps can give an elevation of up to 530mm, equating to a working height of around 2030mm. Easy to store and move around, this compact unit measures 1200mm in height, while the base is 575mm wide by 675mm deep. Built for heavy-duty use, the steps are made with highly sturdy tubular steel 25mm in diameter. Each step is a generous 410mm broad and can carry a maximal weight of up to 125kg.
- The platform dimensions measure 460(W) x 400(L) mm
- The unit dimensions measure 1200(H) x 575(W) x 675(D) mm
- The total weight this item is 15kg
Strong and Stable
Featuring a robust load capacity of up to 125kg, these portable steps are great for any workshop or production line.These premium-grade steps are made to handle the workload within a hectic factory and can tolerate heavy duty operation without rest.They are fabricated from light-weight but strong steel and built to effortlessly accept dings and bumps.The bright blue powder-coat finish heads off rust and enhances sturdiness and durability ensuring it has a long life.
Our steps fully comply with all UK council and government manufacturing regulations and standards to ensure the safety of your clientele and work force.The fitted platform kick plates meet all government safety rules for raised platforms.The resilient structure is designed for one person to use.
These items are built for easy use and a uncomplicated experience. They are additionally simple and safe to use, giving you extra peace of mind. These units are delicately composed from top-quality steel and are designed to last.These steps are qualified for free, next day shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, when you place your order before 3pm. Orders placed later than 3pm will be handled the following business day and you will receive your parcel the next business day.If you're in need of bespoke safety steps or access platforms, please speak with a helpful member of our team by phoning 0800 0126777.Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! We are positive that we offer the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we are delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you find these portable steps for sale for a cheaper price on a competitors website we will match that offer.
When you buy portable steps from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Satisfaction is ensured.For extra convenience we also accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal.Simply choose your quantity now now and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||530|
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||460|
|Delivery Time||5-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions