Mobile Platform Steps
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get a little extra height where you need it with our steady yet transportable mobile platform steps
- Platform can deliver a rise of up to 1270mm, which corresponds to a working level of around 2770mm
- Total unit dimensions are 1940(H) x 575(W) x 1096(D) mm
- Formed from 25mm diameter tube steel, hardwearing construction strong enough for industrial use
- Compact yet stable framework is engineered to fit through a standard doorway
- 670mm high handrails on each side permit one-handed entry and offer additional steadiness
- The treads are 410mm in breadth and can hold a maximal load of 125kg
- The non-slip tread covering boosts grip and is resistant to water, oil and most chemicals
- Four cupped protective feet are fitted over sprung loaded wheels
- Domed vacuum cups grip the floor when stepped on to, giving you a lot of support
- These steps are proudly British made, built in our UK factory and supplied directly to your door
- These units are qualified for free, next day postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
Conduct work at a level higher with these highly steady and easily transportable mobile platform steps. These steps have been designed for safety, they are manufactured to comply with the highest relevant safety and manufacturing rules. Our steps are proudly British made, manufactured in our UK factory and shipped straight to you.
What is the Purpose of Mobile Platform Steps?
Activity in lofty locations can often be a prescription for workplace injury. Improper kit can not only result in bodily harm, but can also destroy valuable equipment and stock. Our budget-priced but durable steps will help to look after both your goods and your staff members. These steps are an excellent replacement for classic stepladders that are in general terms insecure and wobbly. They can also access areas outside the reach of a regular step ladder. The durable design provides balance, stableness and security for your employees, giving them the needed lift to do their work properly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These mobile platform steps combine solidity and portability, meaning they are great for all office and retail applications. The frame is designed to pass through a ordinary door way, meaning this streamline design is ideal for small spaces. These space saving units are a wonderful solution for use when space is at a premium.
These units are great for stock retrieval in stock rooms and warehouses. They will make dispensing stock the right place easy in supermarkets and department stores. The hygienic unit is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, great for a variety of uses in healthcare or food preparation environments.
Stability with Mobility
Four cupped security feet are fitted over spring loaded wheels. Domed suction cups hold the ground when pressure is applied, giving you a lot of stability. As force is relieved the dome cap lifts and wheels will retract, allowing you to shift the mobile platform steps to a different place.
The platform can give a lift of up to 1270mm, which equates to a working level of roughly 2770mm. The 670mm high hand-rails provided on both sides permit one-hand access and grant extra sureness when ascending and descending the stairs. The ample non-slip top platform is fenced for safety on three sides and fitted with toe-plates to stop users from inadvertently stepping off the platform.
Mobile Platform Steps Specifications
These steps are formed from stout 25mm diameter tubular steel, the hardy all-welded steel framework is powerful enough for industry use. The non-slip tread finish boosts grip and is impervious to water, grease and a majority of chemicals.
- The platform dimensions measure 416(W) x 390(L) mm
- The total product dimensions are 1940(H) x 575(W) x 1096(D) mm
- Each step is 410mm in width and can hold a maximum weight of 125kg
- The inclusive weight per unit is 125kg
Strong and Stable
With a robust load capacity of up to 125kg, these mobile platform steps are perfect for a warehouse or distribution centre. These high-quality units can easily handle the challenges of a hectic industrial unit and can tolerate heavy duty operation without stopping. They are fabricated from light-weight but highly durable steel and made to readily accept dings and blows. The bright blue powder-paint finish heads off corrosion and enhances strength and fortitude helping to ensure they stand the test of time.
These steps fully conform with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to protect the safety of your customers and team. The integrated platform kick plates meets government safety requirements for raised platforms. The robust unit is designed for a single user.
These mobile platform steps are designed for ease of use and a uncomplicated experience. They are also easy and secure to use, giving you added reassurance. These units are meticulously composed from the best steel and are made to last. These units qualify for free, next day delivery to all of mainland Great Britain, when your order is made before 3pm. Orders received from 3pm will be processed the following business day so you'll receive your item the following business day. If you're looking to buy bespoke steps or work platforms, please talk to a friendly member of our sales team by ringing 0800 0126777. Do you want your platform steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! We are sure that we can offer the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. If you find these mobile platform steps for sale at a cheaper price on a website we'll match that competitors price. Once you buy mobile platform steps from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous option. Satisfaction is ensured. For our customer's convenience we accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity and head to check out to order your steps today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||1270|
|Platform Length (mm)||390|
|Platform Width (mm)||416|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions