Mobile Safety Steps
|Call us for bulk discounts|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get to work safely in elevated places with these solid but portable mobile safety steps
- Unit can deliver an elevation of up to 760mm, which equals a working height of roughly 2260mm
- Full product dimensions are 1710(H) x 760(W) x 1055(D) mm
- Fabricated from powerful 25mm diameter tube steel, tough enough for manufacturing use
- Riding on two rubber wheels with handlebars, allows the users to shift in 'barrow' fashion
- 950mm high rails fitted on both sides assist one-hand access and provide additional steadiness
- Three light-weight but tough punched-steel steps enable water to quickly flow through
- Anti slip tread finish increases grip and is impervious to water, oil and most substances
- Each step is 559mm in breadth and can take a maximum load of 175kg
- A hand-controlled lever locks the unit on-the-spot when needed
- Non-slip rubber-covered feet guarantee high stability when in use even on low-friction floors
- Our steps are proudly British made, constructed in our UK workshop and shipped direct to your front door
- These units are available for free, next day delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
You can reach high up objects with ease with our solid but transportable mobile safety steps. These steps have been created for safety, they are fabricated to comply with the highest applicative safety and manufacturing standards. These steps are proudly British made, manufactured in our UK facility and delivered straight to your doorstep.
What is the Purpose of Mobile Safety Steps?
Operating in elevated places is often a prescription for workplace accidents. Improper kit can not only give rise to bodily injury, but may also damage valuable equipment and goods. Our budget-price yet strong steps can help care for both your merchandise and your employees. These steps are an excellent substitute for classic stepladders that are commonly dangerous and unsteady. They can additionially get to areas outside the reach of a regular step ladder.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These mobile safety steps incorporate stableness and movability, meaning they are great for all retail and factory applications. The frame is mounted on two rear facing rubber castors and fitted with handlebars, allowing the worker to push them in 'wheelbarrow' fashion to wherever they are needed. These space-saving models are an excellent solution for use when space is a little tight.
These steps are suitable for stock retrieval in store rooms and warehouses. They can make dispensing stock effortless in supermarkets and retail stores. The hygienic unit can be steam cleaned or pressure washed, meaning it's ideal for use in hotels or food preparation areas.
Stability with Mobility
These mobile safety steps feature two fixed wheels, making them painless to move to wherever you want them without any effort. The smooth running wheeled castors make steering and control very easy even in confined spaces. The non-slip rubber-covered feet guarantee a sturdy work platform when in use even on low-friction flooring.
The platform can provide a rise of up to 760mm, which equates to a working level of around 2260mm. The 950mm high hand-rails provided on either side enable one-handed access and grant added steadiness when ascending the stairs. The ample non-slip top platform is barricaded for security on three sides and fitted with toe-plates to stop workers from unintentionally stepping off the deck.
Mobile Safety Steps Specifications
These steps are created from robust 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the sturdy all-welded steel structure is powerful enough for heavy-duty use. A hand-managed lever freezes the steps in place when required, guaranteeing that the unit does not shift when anybody is climbing up or operating on it. The three light-weight yet strong punched-steel steps permit water to freely drain through. The antislip tread finish increases grip and is resistant to water, grease and most chemical compounds.
- The top platform dimensions are 610(W) x 390(L) mm
- The total unit dimensions are 1710(H) x 760(W) x 1055(D) mm
- Each step is 559mm in breadth and can withstand a maximum weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
Offering a solid load capacity of 225kg, our mobile safety steps steps are perfect for a factory or distribution centre. These industrial-grade steps are capable of living with the workload of a hectic industrial unit and can withstand heavy duty use with no downtime. They are produced with light-weight but highly durable steel and constructed to effortlessly withstand knocks and blows. Their vibrant blue powder coating finish prevents rust and raises sturdiness and fortitude helping to ensure they have a long life.
Our products fully conform with all UK council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to guarantee the safety of your clientele and team. The fitted platform kick plates meets government safety rules for raised platforms. The resilient structure is designed for one person use.
These mobile safety steps are designed for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are additionally simple and secure to use, giving you extra reassurance. These units are precisely composed from top-quality steel and are made to last. These steps are entitled for free, next day shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain, when your order is made before 3pm. Orders received later than 3pm will get handled the next business day and you will get your package on the next business day. If you're in need of bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please have a word with a friendly sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We won't be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices online, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you spot these mobile safety steps for sale for less on a competitors website we will price match that deal.
Once you buy mobile safety steps from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old solution. Satisfaction is guaranteed. For extra convenience we also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and head to checkout to order your steps today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||760|
|Platform Length (mm)||390|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions