Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Vinyl workstation mat with cross ribbed lattice surface designed to reduce slipping and relieve fatigue
- Available in 2 models, Standard (22 x 22 mm holes) or Heavy (22 x 10 mm holes) to suit your application
- Standard model is ideal for industrial environments, especially machine tool areas with abundant swarf
- Heavy model is also ideal for industrial environments, particularly high traffic and where trolleys are used
- 12mm thick vinyl mat is made with premium materials in the UK
- Constructed from PVC that is resistant to many chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals
- A breeze to install, being loose lay, it can easily be installed in a wide array of workplaces
- Can be used in a variety of settings as it is suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors
- Features a bright yellow safety bevelled edging all round to reduce trip hazards and highlight locations
- Rest assured with this mat as it is Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 standard
- Anti-slip safety properties are tested to DIN 51130 standard
- Appropriate for outdoor use as it is UV resistant to prevent fading
- Item is eligible for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Workstation Mat?
This 12mm thick vinyl workstation mat with cross ribbed lattice surface is designed to reduce slipping, relieve fatigue, insulate workers, and capture swarf and debris. A must for your health and safety programme. It is available in two models, Standard (22 x 22 mm holes) or Heavy (22 x 10 mm holes) to suit your particular application. The handy safety matting is a breeze to install. Being loose lay, it can easily be installed in a wide array of workplaces. Simply lay it where you need it! This extra heavy-duty matting is constructed from PVC that is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals making this mat ideal for many different industries.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The Standard model is ideal for all industrial environments, but especially machine tool areas where swarf is in abundance. Due to the size of its holes, it can easily capture the debris to keep the standing area safe. The Heavy model is also ideal for all industrial environments, particularly in machine tool areas of high traffic and where pallet trucks/trolleys are in use. This mat easily withstands the weight of pallet trucks and trolleys. This matting can be used in a variety of settings as it is suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors. The workstation mat features a bright yellow safety bevelled edging all round to reduce trip hazards and highlight location in dangerous environments.
Workstation Mat Specifications
You can rest assured with this workstation mat as it is Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 standard. Be confident in the additional anti-slip safety feature that is Slip tested to DIN 51130 standard. This mat is appropriate for outdoor use as it is UV resistant to prevent fading. This cost effective safety solution is made with premium materials in the UK.
These items are made for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. This workstation mat is delicately built from top-quality materials and are made to last. Adding more value to your investment, these mats feature a 1-year labour and parts warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting a tremendous product. This product is eligible for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is safe in the knowledge that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% price match. If you can see this workstation mat selling at a lower price on another website we'll match that price.
When you buy a workstation mat from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old mat. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your product, you can easily return it for a hassle-free return or exchange. We also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and head to check out place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions