|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Streamline your stock handling operations with our cost-effective winch stacker
- Highly functional device is often used in warehouse for occasional stacking of palletised goods
- The simple winch system makes it easy to lift, move and process pallets with minimal effort
- The forks have a lowered height of 90mm and can be raised up to 1560mm
- Choose from 250kg or 500kg load capacity, great for any warehouse, workshop, or storage application
- Adjustable forks measure 800 or 1000(L) x 60(W) with the spread across the forks 150-690mm
- The sturdy sectional steel design is durable and tough enough for daily operation
- Outfitted with 47(W) mm fork rollers and non-marking 150(H) x 40(W) mm steering wheels
- Winch system gives perfectly controlled lift and lowering speed and requires very little maintenance
- Anthracite powder coat finish is rust proof and raises toughness ensuring it lasts a long time
- Polyurethane tyres have a low running noise, perfect for customer facing environments
- Wide angle steering makes steering and control a breeze even in tight areas
- These items are available for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Winch Stacker?
Optimise your manual pallet handling options with this highly versatile winch stacker. This highly capable device is commonly used in warehousing for occasional stacking and retrieval of pallets at heights. The simple manual winch system helps you to raise, transport and relocate pallets with minimal effort. With a choice of 250kg or 500kg load capacity, these items are perfect for any warehouse, workshop, or storage application.
Winch Stacker Specifications
The forks have a lowered height of 90mm and can be winched up to a height of 1560mm. The 250kg model has 800(L) x 60(W) forks, the 500kg model forks are slightly longer at 1000(L) x 60(W). The adjustable forks have a spread of 150-690mm. The stacker features 47(W) mm fork rollers and non-marking 150(H) x 40(W) mm steering wheels.
The manual winch system provides a perfectly controlled lift and lowering speed and delivers a lengthy work life with minimal maintenance. The anthracite powder-paint finish is resistant to rust and improves strength helping to ensure it lasts a long time. The integral polyurethane wheels have a remarkably low running noise, ideal for use in customer facing situations. The wide angle steering makes a high level of control effortless even in restricted work spaces.
These winch stackers are made for simplicity and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to use, saving lots of time and a lot of hassle. These items are thoughtfully composed from premium materials and are designed to last. As an additional bonus, these winch stackers feature an impressive 2 year parts plus labour warranty, to assure you that you're acquiring a great deal. This product is eligible for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of bespoke winch stackers, please have a chat with a friendly member of our sales team by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers locate the perfect item for their needs, and we're always pleased to offer assistance. If you have questions relating to any of our winch stackers, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are committed to delivering excellent customer service and are always pleased to offer assistance.
We won't be beaten on price! We're confident that we deliver the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% price match. If you can see this winch stacker being sold at a lower price on any other website we will match that competitor.
Once you buy a winch stacker from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. We accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity and head to checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 2 year parts / labour
|Fork Length (mm)||800|
|Fork Spread (mm)||150-690|
|Fork Width (mm)||60|
|Height Range (mm)||90-1560|
|Lift Height (mm)||1560|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||150|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||2 year parts / labour|
2 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions