|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Improve efficiency and decrease manual goods handling with our robust and versatile supermarket cages
- Offering a sturdy load capacity up to 600kg, this cage is great for the factory or production line
- Bright zinc electroplated finish is resistant to rust and helps to ensure it will last
- Hygienic frame is easy to pressure wash, making it suitable for uses in healthcare or food preparation
- Four panel unit has a hinged front door to ensure that goods don’t tumble out when on the move
- Nesting unit is a space-saving solution that's suited for use when storage space is critical
- Supplied with one shelf to create separate tiers inside the container, offering you extra options
- Manufactured with reinforced steel and designed to receive knocks, while protecting the stock inside
- Smooth run wheeled castors make rotating and turning painless even in tight settings
- Product qualifies for free, next day shipment to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Supermarket Cages?
You can have peace of mind when transporting goods with our sturdy and practical supermarket cages. Our cost-saving and popular cages can help to protect both your products and your staff. Trying to carry several large boxes can focus undue pressure on the spine. Stock can fall or catch on something in transport introducing a safety hazard. These cages will comfortably haul a high number of items while reducing the risk of accidents and injury.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These supermarket cages combine toughness and utility, making them ideal for both retail and manufacturing settings. Our cages are suitable for moving stock around store rooms and warehouses. They can also make transporting supplies to shelves a breeze in supermarkets and retail stores. They unquestionably steal the show when transferring deposited items away from goods-in environments.
This superior-quality cage is made to handle the challenges within a hectic warehouse and will cope with heavy duty activity without rest. It will effortlessly carry your products in the warehouse and work on production lines or within construction environments.
Who Might Use Supermarket Cages?
This four panelled unit has a hinged front door that makes sure products don’t go missing when being transported around. This unit offers enhanced support against falls and damaged stock, meaning the unit is perfect for loads that require increased security. This model is supplied with one shelf to create levels inside the cage, giving you greater options when carrying supplies.
This nesting unit is a space saving solution that's great to use when space is limited. Featuring sides that fold away when not being used, these cages can be stored nested in condensed blocks. When it's time for these supermarket cages to get back to work the nesting frame assembles speedily and effortlessly.
Offering a strong load capacity of 600kg, these supermarket cages are also great in the factory or production line. The zinc plate finish wards off corrosion and improves strength and fortitude helping to ensure it stands the test of time. They are made with light-weight but strong materials and designed to take dings and bumps, all whilst defending the goods stored inside. The hygienic frame is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, making it suitable for many uses in hotels or food preparation environments. The unit is fitted with multi directional wheeled castors and bearings that make controlled movement a breeze even in tight settings.
These items are built for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. They are reassuringly easy to setup and use, saving you time and frustration. These supermarket cages are thoughtfully assembled from the best materials and are designed to last. As an added bonus, these cages feature a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you are acquiring an excellent deal. This product is entitled for free, next day delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain, when you make your order before 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm will get handled the next business day then you will receive your order the next business day.
If you're in need of customised cages, please have a chat with a friendly sales team member by calling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers get the perfect product for their requirements, and we're always delighted to give a helping hand. If you have any other questions referring to our range of cages, please do get in touch. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer support and we're always happy to help.
We are never beaten on price! We're sure that we can offer the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you can find these supermarket cages for sale for less on any other website we'll match that website.
When you buy supermarket cages from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for a no-hassle refund. For extra convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Add to your basket now and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||100|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions